forum

Song Preview [Added in b96] [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Fruit_old
Can I self-define the preview starting time of a song?
Sometimes I want the song preview to be the chorus of the song but usually it is not.
If I don't define it explicitly, then the program play in its default way.

Thanks for taking my consideration =)
peppy
I'll add this to the osu file format, but don't have any plans to add into the editor yet (maybe if we can figure a decent place to put it?). Will keep you updated - this will probably be released tomorrow... I'm a bit worn out tonight and have no testers at my disposal :D.
[deleted user]

peppy wrote:

I'll add this to the osu file format, but don't have any plans to add into the editor yet (maybe if we can figure a decent place to put it?). Will keep you updated - this will probably be released tomorrow... I'm a bit worn out tonight and have no testers at my disposal :D.
Timing window, there is still enough space on there. Plus if it gets too squishy just make everything on it slightly smaller.
peppy
Just a button to set the preview to the current location in song should be enough?
Gilrad
Heck a drop-down menu option would work even. I would guess that if all else fails and there's not enough space on the editor, using the drop-down menu is always an option :)
peppy
Added today. I'm thinking I won't release a build tonight... no testers once again TT.
Topic Starter
Fruit_old

peppy wrote:

Just a button to set the preview to the current location in song should be enough?
In my opinion good enough, because this function is not so important. Simple is the best~~