11.11%
Microsoft Zune (30,80,4,8)
0.00%
Other MP3 Players (Please Testify)
38.89%
Total votes: 18
Topic Starter
shinn_old
Does anyone own any kind of MP3 playing machine? If so, post it here.

I own an iPod 6th Generation (160 GB) and a Phillips GoGear 1GB.

What do you own?
James
I sold my Shuffle to buy..
Creative Zen Stone 1GB
hhehe...

Topic Starter
shinn_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
RemmyX25
I have the 5th Generation iPod, with both the original OS as well as RockBox installed
Saturos
Creative Zen 60GB Flash.

iPods are a scam. Do some research and stop buying them.
Loginer
I have a GP2X. It rapes your iPods with movies(Even though some iPods do play movies) and awesome emulators, although it isn't white and shiny.

Oh, wait, it is. It winz. >:3
Srsly though, I don't see why anyone would want, say, an iPod Shuffle for any other reason than going to the other kool kidz and say "D00d, I have an iPod". <_<"
awp
I have a Creative Zen V plus 4GB.

Configurable (and intelligently designed) OS (yay KH wallpaper), supports pictures, audio and video, as well as recording. Nice and small, but NOT paper thin, ergo durable. And one of the best features of all, it's Drag'n'Drop. It comes with bloatware, but the bloatware is entirely optional. You don't need to put up with any bullshit if you don't want to. Plug it in, drag your crap into the right folder, and there you go. Musix.

Quite like it, even though it only holds 4 GB (another 4 or 6 would be more than enough though probably).
James
Go Zen Vision!
Too bad I don't have it anymore with me...
RemmyX25
I do have to agree, though stable, Apple's firmware for iPods are full of crap. Hence why I installed Rockbox on it. Its fully customizable and free!

GameBoy Emulator (still working out bugs) + Doom = Better iPod.
James
And "Specify" not "Testify"?
You play too much PW?
Topic Starter
shinn_old
Too much PW...

Can't stop... must stop...

*Gasp*

*Plays PW over an hour*

huh?
James
hahahaha
Cecilthemos
Currently, all I have is the remaining space on my R4, but my friend is giving me a Zune for free soon (he won one somewhere...)
I guess it at least has more memory.
Loginer

Cecilthemos wrote:

Currently, all I have is the remaining space on my R4, but my friend is giving me a Zune for free soon (he won one somewhere...)
Yes, I'm sure he won it. And he's just giving it to you because he's SUCH a good friend. *coughstolencough* :3
Slain087
...I have a 1G Shuffle. I didn't want it, but my parents bought it for me as a Christmas gift two years ago. I'm envious of my friend who has a huge-ass (can't remember the Gs) sized Creative Zen.
awp

Slain087 wrote:

...I have a 1G Shuffle. I didn't want it, but my parents bought it for me as a Christmas gift two years ago. I'm envious of my friend who has a huge-ass (can't remember the Gs) sized Creative Zen.
If by huge-ass you mean "the size of your hand" it's probably a 30GB. My friend has one of those. I think they're only 250 bux
Cecilthemos

Loginer wrote:

Cecilthemos wrote:

Yes, I'm sure he won it. And he's just giving it to you because he's SUCH a good friend. *coughstolencough* :3
More or less, some Microsoft thing gave away tickets for playing games and you could use tickets to buy stuff and he used a program that macro'd the games so he got like 5 Zunes.
Saturos

Cecilthemos wrote:

Loginer wrote:

Cecilthemos wrote:

More or less, some Microsoft thing gave away tickets for playing games and you could use tickets to buy stuff and he used a program that macro'd the games so he got like 5 Zunes.
That's how I was supposed to be getting my copy of Vista Ultimate. Though that was what, a year ago by now? /sigh
Loginer

Cecilthemos wrote:

Loginer wrote:

Cecilthemos wrote:

link plz
Saturos
That thing ended a long time ago. Once they realized people were macroing the hell out of the games, they replaced all the good prizes (Zunes, Vista Ultimate, really nice headphones, etc) and replaced them with shit, and then shortly after took it down all together.

Aside from that, not all of the prizes have been sent out yet. They have been trickling in over the last year or whenever it was when this first started.
chan
I have a 20gb ipod from waaay back with a really bad battery life and a sexy new 80gb ipod classic. I used to double up my Nokia6288 as an mp3 player as well, but I lost my headphone set :( I also have a cheap sandisk mp3 player and some really old 128mb mp3 player thing lying around my house. The 128mb player was pretty cool because of it's size (like a small round cigarette lighter) but it sucked for connecting to a computer, and AAA batteries :(.
Archels
I've got a SanDisk Sansa View with 8go of memory ! :D but before, I had a very small Sony Mp3 player.
TiZ
5th gen iPod running Rockbox. http://www.rockbox.org

Why are the 4th and 5th gen on the same entry? :(
Topic Starter
shinn_old
They both have color screen XD