forum

A new guy?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Veloalopus
What's up Osu! lovers and pain dealers! Unless you guys dislike violence, which is totally fine with me! 'Cause I do too!
I actually joined Osu! almost a month ago, but I didn't look at the forums. They kinda confused me a lot.

Anyway! Chocoboeater1's the name, Osu! is my game; well, not 'my' game, but you get what I mean! Funny story on how I found this game really; I was trying to download a song off of youtube, and I noticed that a lot of the videos about that one song, had Osu! videos about people playing it. So, I searched for Osu! and after a few minutes (Try hours,) I found it!

Couldn't download it. Darn control freak parents! But! I somehow was able to convince them to let me play it! And I absolutely loved it! I'm already able to decently play Hard Mode on just about every beatmap I have; (Which isn't much, mind you.) (300-...lol) Yeah!

Annnnnnyyyway! I'm glad I found this game! So nicely made and really fun to play! I went insta supporter like, a few days after I joined. Lol.
I hope I get along with you all as I enjoy my time here! Choco Out! ~~~~ ~ ~ ? ---
[Bystander]
Welcome to osu! and the forums Chocoboeater1!
You must have very strict parents :?
Cerulean Veyron
Is it fine if i call you "Choco"? If so... Hi, Choco!

Welcome to the osu! community! o3o/
HaruryuuSan
Welcome welcome~
Mr Capuce
welcome to osu! Mr.choco :D
Athrun
Welcome to the world of osu!
I see you have very strict parents.

Well, I hope you can stay with us. You could be the next osu! prodigy [
And wow, playing hard mode already?
it... took me 3 months before I could play hard song.... I cry.
AR10 Only
Welcome to the community ! :oops:
skimpy_old
ウエルカム to osu