forum

Do I even need to introduced my myself?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shino-nee
Oh oh i know because it's the way to let people know you right? No?
Oh nvm by the way name's posted on the left and I'm glad to be a member of this large community.
I'm also kinda shy and always had problems on introductions and meeting new people. Hope i can get along with you all! I also started playing osu back in 2013 (November i think) and I also like playing RTS like CoH and FPS games.
Looking forward on meeting you guys! :)
Raisha Millenia
welcome to the forums >w<~
Cerulean Veyron
Hello, Shino! Welcome :3/

Need to introduce yourself? Well... If you want to... >_>
[Bystander]
Hi Shino! Welcome to the osu! community!
HaruryuuSan
Welcome to the community. :3
Xtrmite
nah
CaptinCooK

Shino-nee wrote:

Oh nvm by the way name's posted on the left and I'm glad to be a member of this large community.
I'm also kinda shy and always had problems on introductions and meeting new people. Hope i can get along with you all! I also started playing osu back in 2013 (November i think) and I also like playing RTS like CoH and FPS games.
Hello Shino-nee,

I hope you really enjoy your time here and many more years of fun! I started 3 weeks ago and I enjoy it everytime I play. I don't have much people to talk to in here, so chat now and then feel free to send me a message! I would like that :-)

Have a great day & see you! ^-^
Mr Capuce
welcome to osu! Mr. Shino
Kobi_old_1
Welcome to the forums. I feel ya on the kin-of-awkward-about-introductions thing, but it's kinda worth it. Somehow. Idk.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your time on the forums, and in the game, and all that. :)
Topic Starter
Shino-nee
Thank you guys for that warm welcome! :D
Bufa

Shino-nee wrote:

ohaiyo~ welcome to our community :3 feel free to ask us any questions :p