forum

Is it too impossible to play when you're new?

posted
Total Posts
show more
nrl

slainender2013 wrote:

C'mon, what they're thinking!? 1 star for easy, 4 stars is for Insane, then 5 stars is for Experts, then why they don't just only 5 stars, not just 10 stars?
5* is intermediate, not expert. The best players can play well in excess of 7*.
Angel-Nyan
Just play maps you like listening to this is a music game after all so if you know the song it's a bit easier to beat it or pass it at least.
Vuelo Eluko
when i was new, i didnt really notice a difference between [Easy] and [Normal]- both were pretty difficult but mostly doable. The jump to [Hard] from [Normal] is the hardest part of being new, harder than going from [Hard] to [Insane] imo.

Oh god when I started seeing multiple 1/4 notes I wanted to punch a kitten for several days. my fingers had no idea how to do it. and now im a deathstream addict, funny how that works.
B1rd
when I was new, I was like 'wtf! these sliders have more than one arrow! unreadable....'
AdamMZ
lol same! "It's not in the tutorial! wtf!"
Vuelo Eluko

AdamMZ wrote:

lol same! "It's not in the tutorial! wtf!"
b-but it was
AdamMZ
I didn't expect to have like two arrows.
Vuelo Eluko
o well ya, it didnt throw me off though because i saw videos of osu before i played it [mostly cookiezi lol]
garryrechten
just buy a damn tablet, you will pass 5-stars maps easily after 1 or 2 weeks of playing
-JaZe-

garryrechten wrote:

just buy a damn tablet, you will pass 5-stars maps easily after 1 or 2 weeks of playing
And as a 600 pp player, you are qualified to talk about passing 5-star maps...how, exactly?
byfar
passing =\= fc
SomeLoli

garryrechten wrote:

I must be doing something wrong :cry:
cheezstik

byfar wrote:

passing =\= fc
Well, unless you're playing a HP9+ map with no-fail, you're probably gonna pass if you FC it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
buny

garryrechten wrote:

but you're struggling to get B's on 3 star maps
AdamMZ

garryrechten wrote:

Apparently his joke is not that obvious.
B1rd
doesn't seem like a joke to me.
garryrechten
yea i have some problems with my sense of humor((
Topic Starter
-Atri-
Well, I have it, Wacom bamboo pen and touch medium
buny

AdamMZ wrote:

garryrechten wrote:

Apparently his joke is not that obvious.
doesn't mean everyone has to go with it
AdamMZ
His joke is not funny though.
Heterozygous_old

slainender2013 wrote:

Be aware that you're about to use a kind of input device that you've never used before, so it's normal to have a decrease on the performance for around a week, in some cases people need two weeks or even a month to get used to it, depend on the time you spent playing and the adaptability of each individual.
Topic Starter
-Atri-

Heterozygous wrote:

slainender2013 wrote:

Be aware that you're about to use a kind of input device that you've never used before, so it's normal to have a decrease on the performance for around a week, in some cases people need two weeks or even a month to get used to it, depend on the time you spent playing and the adaptability of each individual.

Unfortunately, i brought this from a year ago and i haven't play Osu! yet, and yes, my accounts is 2 years old, but it have play much Osu! that time
Pilesos
You're improving at a pretty good rate though (the graph looks great). Just keep on playing like you did the last couple of weeks you definitely will get better over time ..