forum

Ohai dere

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jeffrey
Okay I'm not that new, in fact I already joined for 2 months but never mind just gonna introduce myself anyway.
Hey there I'm jeff_chong (obviously) from Malaysia (residing in Singapore) but you can just call me Jeff.
Repulseintroduced me to the game and got totally addicted to it.
Actually I heard of the game about 5 years ago but never really bothered to play it since I wasn't sure how to play at that time.
But now it's one of my favourite games.
Hope to have fun with everyone!
Cerulean Veyron
Ohai dere, Jeff! Welcome to the forums! ^3^/
Xtrmite
Greetings, welcome to the World of Osu!, not new but new inhabitant of Osu! town.

This land is inhabited by dragons, akward turtles (me for example), Anime and even.... dragons! :o wait I allready said that.... well there's no turning back now! GERONIMOOOOOOOO!!!
Give your friend Repulse a medal or something for showing you this game. Heck, even a banana peel would do the trick! (I should know since I have a life supply of bananas in my fridge)

By the way if you want some life-changing advice when you're down, just look at my signature.
Anywayzzz welcome!
Topic Starter
Jeffrey

Xtrmite wrote:

Greetings, welcome to the World of Osu!, not new but new inhabitant of Osu! town.

This land is inhabited by dragons, akward turtles (me for example), Anime and even.... dragons! :o wait I allready said that.... well there's no turning back now! GERONIMOOOOOOOO!!!
Give your friend Repulse a medal or something for showing you this game. Heck, even a banana peel would do the trick! (I should know since I have a life supply of bananas in my fridge)

By the way if you want some life-changing advice when you're down, just look at my signature.
Anywayzzz welcome!
HAHA YOUR LIFE CHANGING ADVICE
Yeah I'll probably trip him over with a banana peel and maybe throw some fruits at him asking him to catch it
Yeeeaaaaaahhh thankssssss :)
HaruryuuSan
Welcome to the forums, jeff_chong! Hope you enjoy it here. :3
[Bystander]
Hello Jeff!
Welcome to the osu! forums!
Xtrmite
It will be like Catch the Beat xD mygod thanks for making me laugh today.
AR10 Only

jeff_chong wrote:

got totally addicted to it.

yeah i know this feeling aswell :oops:

Welcome to the forums ! don't hesitate to add me in game
Irino Kurai
welcome to the forums! add me if you want to see how people fails badly at songs... cause i do fail at normal songs xD

enjoy your stay!
Bufa
ohayou~
hope to see you high in the ranks!!