forum

A Great Big Hello From Loopsy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lxupsy
Loopsy Ahoy!
Hi there guys. I'm Loopsy. I've been playing osu! since about February, but I never really introduced myself. I saw the forums, and main chat, as a scary place where I would have been eaten alive. Since I took a big break from osu! due to personal reasons, I'm back playing at a relatively shoddy level, to what I used to be. So I thought why not introduce myself? And I need to recover from the bunder when I responded to a thread that was like 4 months old... I need to look at post dates more carefully. .-.

ON WITH THE SHOW!
So, hi there, again. As I've said I'm Loopsy, or Loupsy. I also go by Loops or Lou-kun. Although I'm happy to be called which ever you choose ^^

A Little About Little Ol' Me
I'm a games design student, studying the art side of things. So I work with concept art modelling. I make 3D objects walk down a virtual catwalk to strut their stuff, and they do t fabulously! As you can tell, I like to draw, and I would consider myself fairly good artist. I have nothing on some artists I've seen, though.
I love anime, and My Little Pony, along with gaming, if you never guessed ;)

I hope to get along with you guys! Go easy on me, I'm fragile... XD
Cerulean Veyron
A great big hello from Veyron!

You are welcome to the community o3o/
CaptinCooK

Loopsy Daisy wrote:

Loopsy Ahoy!
Hi there guys. I'm Loopsy. I've been playing osu! since about February, but I never really introduced myself. I saw the forums, and main chat, as a scary place where I would have been eaten alive. Since I took a big break from osu! due to personal reasons, I'm back playing at a relatively shoddy level, to what I used to be. So I thought why not introduce myself? And I need to recover from the bunder when I responded to a thread that was like 4 months old... I need to look at post dates more carefully. .-.

ON WITH THE SHOW!
So, hi there, again. As I've said I'm Loopsy, or Loupsy. I also go by Loops or Lou-kun. Although I'm happy to be called which ever you choose ^^

A Little About Little Ol' Me
I'm a games design student, studying the art side of things. So I work with concept art modelling. I make 3D objects walk down a virtual catwalk to strut their stuff, and they do t fabulously! As you can tell, I like to draw, and I would consider myself fairly good artist. I have nothing on some artists I've seen, though.
I love anime, and My Little Pony, along with gaming, if you never guessed ;)

I hope to get along with you guys! Go easy on me, I'm fragile... XD
Most welcome here Loopsy Daisy!! ^__^ Hope you enjoy the game a lot and continue to do so!
HaruryuuSan
Welcome to the community, Loopsy Daisy~ :3
Aoriki
Welcome welcome.
syuru
welcome, enjoy your stay :>
Xtrmite
Greetings, welcome to the World of Osu!

And the oscar for the best looking introduction topic goes to......
NOT Leonardo DiCaprio!!!! *crowd cheers, as Leonardo goes in a corner to cry*
I have to disappoint you here... I never go easy on fragile stuff....
And you are right. The Forums is still a scary place where you will be eaten alive! You're fragile after all.... *Laughs maniacally*

Anyways, welcome!
Raisha Millenia
welcome to the community!~
AR10 Only
Welcome !
Tamanegi-K
Welcome Lou-kun!
I can't help but notice that you're a games design student and working with 3D concept art modelling, I'm planning to study those as well once I ascend to college. Maybe you could teach me a code or two. =3
Again, welcome to the forums!

You're a pretty cool guy, hopefully we can meet up in Multiplayer! =D
Topic Starter
Lxupsy
I was expecting this to give me emails, but apparently not... xD Thanks everyone for the welcome ^^ I'd quote and thank you individually, but there's too many! o.o
Gumpy
You can quote mutliple people in one post. You get emails if you subscribe to the thread
Zalaria
Hello there Loopsy! ^w^ Welcome to the forums :D
Irino Kurai
Welcome to the forums loopsy!
DeanAmbroseFan
Welcome to OSU! and the forums, Loopsy! ♥