forum

Hello kind of new and have a question?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Heat1
Hello all so um yea i started playing like a month ago and I've finally become frustrated enough from how bad i am, so I've decided to seek help in any way I can. With that being said I was just curious if a mouse like the razor deathlader would improve my game play? Since currently im using a 5$ mouse from walmart. Regardless its nice to be apart of the community and I hope to learn alot here :)
deadbeat
doomsday got to rank #1 overall back in 2009 with mouse that was about £3. so yeah, that was funny. for the most part, use what you feel comfortable using.
also obligatory welcome
Gumpy
I'd much rather have a 5$ mouse than a Razer Deathadder.

Welcome to here.
Tamanegi-K
I myself use a pretty cheap mouse, can't remember the price though.
Maybe if the mouse's base is affecting your gameplay, it's time to get a new mouse.

Oh and welcome to the forums!
[Bystander]
Hello Heat1! Welcome to the forums.

Gumpyyy wrote:

I'd much rather have a 5$ mouse than a Razer Deathadder.
I really like my Deathadder
Razer keyboards on the other hand...

Lots of players here would recommend a Logitech G400/G400s optical
There is also a new G402 model but I haven't heard much about it.
Xtrmite
Greetings, welcome to the World of Osu!

Questions have been asked, answers will be given.
Even though loads of people have already answered, I will give my answer anyway for NO REASON! (yaaaaay :D)

It might not even be your mouse. Just try to mess with the sensitivity, and maybe even try some different skins.
Don't worry, it took me 1 month to even do 1 song on Hard (Yes I know I'm slow) and after 2 months I still can't do some Hard songs D:
Just keep playing, and goodluck to you, person known as Heat1.
Topic Starter
Heat1
Thanks for the replies. In regards to the mouse i was actually gonna buy it for other games like CS GO and to lesser extent dota and LOL and was more curious if it would provide a benefit to my game play in osu as an bonus. Also after considering it the Logitech g502 seems superior to razor just because of the sensor so i'll most likely get that.
Xtrmite
Oh.... well if you're planning on playing some quality CS:GO I do recommend for you to buy a new mouse!
(xtrmite, double standards much? :3)
[Bystander]

Heat1 wrote:

Also after considering it the Logitech g502 seems superior to razor just because of the sensor so i'll most likely get that.
I owned a G502 and really did not like it the way it felt. The sensor was great but things like the mouse wheel, button positioning, and bottom of the mouse were just terrible.

I returned it and went with the Deathadder. Would never trade back. I would recommend trying a G402 over the G502.
skimpy_old
welcome