1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion

show more
posted
Gonna try this out.

1. I like 2D girls.
2. I hate life.
3. I know that 3D girls are scary.
4. I like small girls
5. I like to molest small girls.
6. I actually didn't molest a small girl before.
7. I want to die everyday.
8. I think death is good for your health.
9. I watch anime and read manga.
10. I just wrote 9 true facts about myself.
posted

Otaku One wrote:

Gonna try this out.

1. I like 2D girls.
2. I hate life.
3. I know that 3D girls are scary.
4. I like small girls
5. I like to molest small girls.
6. I actually didn't molest a small girl before.
7. I want to die everyday.
8. I think death is good for your health.
9. I watch anime and read manga.
10. I just wrote 9 true facts about myself.
are you mentally challenged
posted

Aomi wrote:

are you mentally challenged
Who knows? :roll:
posted
1: i'm a boy
2: i have rsi
3: i have eye problems
4: i don't sleep much
5: i don't eat much
6: never sometimes go outside the house
7: i'm noob at grades ( i think some here also does ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
8: I am a 13 years old alien living creature ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
9: i sleep only in class
10: I'm an otaku
posted

Kyozoru wrote:

1: i'm a boy
2: i have rsi
3: i have eye problems
4: i don't sleep much
5: i don't eat much
6: never sometimes go outside the house
7: i'm noob at grades ( i think some here also does ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
8: I am a 13 years old alien living creature ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
9: i sleep only in class
10: I'm an otaku
K. be my friend plz.

I stay up all night too... And yep, it's definitely what it is. Ya know, that you open the computer then put on the site and... WATCH ANIME!

Right?
posted
1. I hate Russian people
2. Im always bored
3. I hate myself
4. I hate school
5. Im literally a hikikomori
6. I love Photoshop and Sony Vegas
7. I love computers
8. I hate my classmates
9. I want to kill myself
10. End me
posted
why am i even doing this
fact 1: old enough to be born on year 2000
fact 2: my day highly consists of AR above 10.3
fact 3: i watch anime(who wouldve guessed)
fact 4:

Otaku One wrote:

I like 2D girls
fact 5: fact 4 is a true fact
fact 6: im usually awake at 4 am(its 4 am right now)
fact 7: without coffee i am dead
fact 8: im a human male(not a hybrid or anything)
fact 9: i under eat because i play this game too much
fact 10: im talking to dalis and furyy07 on discord right now
posted
1. I'm a guy
2. I joined Faze
3. Optic Gaming is my biatch
4. I 360 noscope everytime
5. I'm famous on Instagram
6. I own 6 Lamborghini
7. I won MLG and ESL multiple times
8. I also play CSGO
9. I'm KennyS's sensei
10. I own Fnatic
posted
Facts about me~

1. I'm a boy
2. I'm an introvert
3. I'm an otaku
4. I hate Weeaboos
5. 2D > 3D
6. I perform good in academics and I'm not even trying
7. Norse Myth > Greek Myth
8. I love osu!
9. I'm lazy but can do anything if I put effort into it
10. I wanna be an Astronomer
posted
Sure.

1. I am girl.
2. I am in a long distance relationship. Yes, it's real, yes it's hard, and no I'm not lying.
3. I have immense self doubt and anxieties and I never deal with them, mainly because it's the only better thing occupying my mind than thoughts of offing myself.
4. My mind is a literal beehive of thoughts that I cannot shut off. It's annoying. Everything buzzes and demands my attention while I can only focus on one thought at a time.
5. I listen to a lot of music in public and in private because of fact number 4. It makes me focus better, and I can daydream my thoughts away.
6. I have an interest in Astrology, and even though I'm not comfortable yet with making a book about it I hope I can do it one day.
7. Speaking of writing, it's one of the few hobbies of mine that I hope I can improve more.
8. I think about dying for 90% of my waking time. I'm thinking about dying right now.
9. Petra Ral is the one fictional character I want to meet in real life.
10. I can listen to a song for three months and not get bored of it.
posted

Kei wrote:

1) I'm a female although most of people tend to assume I'm the opposite.
2) Most of my clothing is handmade made by myself. That's right, I make tshirts and stuff.
3) I'm a person that feels empathy easily over others, specially when it comes to animals.
4) I'm also very emotional and sensitive.
5) I'm too bland. My excessive kindness always leads me to problems. I want to be like this only with those who deserve it, not everyone. I've been focusing on changing since 2 weeks ago or 3.
6) I have a body of a ~15 years old although I'm about to turn 20. I'm still waiting to grow up..
7) I'm a mapper.
8) I'm also a digital artist and aspiring graphical designer.
9) Being shy is part of my nature but I consider myself good at relating with people.
10) I'm usually troubled by my thoughts and tend to overthink things, but I don't shove it into my friends' faces because I never feel like talking about what burdens me, as it would end up being a nuisance for them.
Holy crap you're basically me o.o
posted

Interference wrote:

9. Petra Ral is the one fictional character I want to meet in real life.
too bad she's dead
posted
1. I suck
2. I suck
3. I play ctb
4. I suck
5. I suck
6. I play ctb
7. I suck
8. I suck
9. I play ctb
10. I suck
posted
More fact
1. a Weeaboo in hybrid form
2. RPG fan boii
3. Unironic meme is not fine
4. play osu! without mechanical keyboard
5. Still a sugar addict
6. drink lots of milk
7. Average sleep time is 6.5 hours
8. Loli is fine ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
9. Dead memes are great memes.
10. Can't eat sour sausage
posted

Aomi wrote:

Interference wrote:

9. Petra Ral is the one fictional character I want to meet in real life.
too bad she's dead
>implying I care about it
posted
I already posted here,but I will add some more facts :P

1) People on Osu! who are younger than me (especially female players) calls me Tornii-chan

2) I got too many life stories to tell people.Some of them are mine,some of them belongs to my friends but they are stories that actually happened.

3) I can actually aim-stream-speed like a 3-4 digit player but I cannot get a control of my right hand.It was my problem since my birth. So there is a chanche for me to easily FC 6* songs or fail on 4.5* songs.

4) If my mutual friends are banned,I dont ignore them.I try contact them much as I can on different platforms.Because,Banned players arent bad people.They are just not getting allowed to play this game with an account.So,Im not someone who would sell out his friend due a game.

5) I only obey rules that looks logical to me.If I dont think it is logical,I ignore it and wont mind If I get a dislike/silence.

6) I got a piercing on my right ear SINCE MY BIRTH.It isnt full pierced but I can actually wear earrings on it.

7) I can be an extremely good troll.But people on this forum are way too weak to understand my trollings :D But I always appologize if It seems serious against them

8) I am a very calm, respecting and sacrificing person.If something puts me on anger,crying or any other serious emotion; it isnt my fault.It is the fault of who putted me on that situation.

9) I always keep a promise and I would feel bad on the other world If I dont accomplish my promises.

10) As though I am wise,matured and a very nice person; I am actually a looser on real life
posted
It's DEAD.
posted
roast time~

1.ima boi
2.too old for videogames
3.this nickname was a mistake
4.foreveralone
5.hate people cuz most of are dishonest and selfish
6.the think hate most in my life is the connection i own.
7.can't gramar in any of 3languages i speak(ukrain,italien,english)
8.can't go sleep in before watch anime most of times(dislike fanservice ones)
9.can't kill my self(fk curiosity)
10.never got laid

think its all z,z
posted
1. I am fine
2. I have blue eyes
3. I have glasses
4. I am shy often
5. I am working at Paris
6. I am helpful
7. I speak French / English
8. I am tall but a bit skinny
9. I don't "play" osu!
10. I like vocaloid/rock music

Anything else ?
posted
i always wear jackets sometimes if its hot
i always bring my phone with me whenever i go
i dont join my friends to go to cinemas
i dont join my friends to go too far away 'cause its kinda bad to leave my dog alone in my home
i dont have friends anymore because they always get bored of me so lol
i have crippling depression
i actually have a talent (eating, sleeping, drawing, studying)
im not the type of person that everyone think i am
i like to act as the grandfather/father of the group wherever (like how i treat people. even in irl im like that lol)
i dont hide the fact that i like k-pop (because when you say you like k-pop many people thinks ur gay because BTS is a famous k-pop band in the Philippines and some haters think they are gay and stuffs 'cause of makeup and other shitty contents, but later that they know i target k-pop for those sexy 3d grill legs)
show more
Please sign in to reply.