forum

Ciao!! or I need to write hello? :p

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jinkazama82it
Hi to all.
I'm Jin from Italy, I have noticed regarding Osu! from a friend a year ago but only 2 or 3 monts ago I have start to play Osu!... Now this game is drug for me XD... i play it every night from 10PM to 2AM and sometime during morning... I'm a real lover of ryithmic games.

in real life... well... nothing very interesting... i don't have work, I'm in search for it for now i play videogames every day... make some website for fun, surf in to www in search of something very interesting.

so... this is all for now... se you nex time
Piine
Well welcome to the community. Hope you will enjoy it here. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to go to Technical Support or contacting myself via private message. Hope you have a blast here.
[Bystander]
Hello Jin!
Welcome to the osu! forums!
Also best of luck in your search
Xtrmite
nah
HaruryuuSan
Welcome to the community :3
Topic Starter
jinkazama82it
Thanks to "all" for the... "great" welcome
CaptinCooK

jinkazama82it wrote:

Hi to all.
I'm Jin from Italy, I have noticed regarding Osu! from a friend a year ago but only 2 or 3 monts ago I have start to play Osu!... Now this game is drug for me XD... i play it every night from 10PM to 2AM and sometime during morning... I'm a real lover of ryithmic games.

in real life... well... nothing very interesting... i don't have work, I'm in search for it for now i play videogames every day... make some website for fun, surf in to www in search of something very interesting.

so... this is all for now... se you nex time
Hello and welcome!!^^
Gumpy

jinkazama82it wrote:

Putting all and great in quotation marks makes you seem like not a very nice person.

But anyway welcome to wherever we are.
Topic Starter
jinkazama82it

Gumpyyy wrote:

jinkazama82it wrote:

Putting all and great in quotation marks makes you seem like not a very nice person.

But anyway welcome to wherever we are.
well...
if at the same time of the presentation you get a temp-ban of 48 hour... you'd be upset too, especially if accused of something they are not guilty.
so my thanks has been exposed in this way, just to highlight that, of course, not thanking those who did this to me.