forum

[resolved] tablet permanently registering click?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jesus Christ
Problem Details:
Hey guys, so I recently got a tablet (h420) and the other day it started permanently registering the pen as touching the tablet, even if i'm hovering well above it. It doesn't make the game unplayable obviously, because I disable mouse buttons anyway, but it does mean I have to switch back and forth between tablet and mouse when choosing songs/navigating menus, which is kind of annoying. I suspect the pressure sensor in my pen is somehow stuck, or something like that. Has anyone ever experienced this before?

osu! version: 20141009.7
Vuelo Eluko
I suspect the pressure sensor in my pen is somehow stuck, or something like that.
sounds right on the money. try taking the nib out and lightly tapping the tip [or as hard as you think you can tap it without breaking it anyway] straight down onto a surface. one imagines the sensor presses upwards to register, so downward shocks might set it back to neutral.

its kind of like how you get a pen where all the ink is scattered around inside the tube to all be at the front again
Topic Starter
Jesus Christ
Well I did what you said, and it worked! amazing. Then I promptly dropped my pen nib and lost it. :<

Good thing it comes with extras! ty bb<3
Vuelo Eluko
glad to help