forum

List all maps played by someone? [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
nomedeusuarionaodisp
...or something like that.
Maybe it could be useful for people who have forgotten what were their first maps, who just want to check stuff or I don't know.
Shohei Ohtani
You have 1264 beatmaps availible!~

Holy god that would be so much data.
0_o
That would be an obscenely long list for a lot of people =/
Nakata Yuji
Maybe there could be some .txt file which puts the songs that you've played, along with some data and the url which could be read by osu! and made graphically nicer.

I don't know if you get what I mean, but every map played would have osu! edit the txt accordingly. I would like it personally.
anonymous_old

Nakata Yuji wrote:

Maybe there could be some .txt file which puts the songs that you've played, along with some data and the url which could be read by osu! and made graphically nicer.

I don't know if you get what I mean, but every map played would have osu! edit the txt accordingly. I would like it personally.
/me suicides.

This likely isn't feasible as it'd stress the database quite a lot, I'd imagine.
Topic Starter
nomedeusuarionaodisp
Haha, I knew something would go wrong on how it should be handled by the server.

...And now that I think about it, osu! wouldn't have gone without this for 3 years if it were easy (or feasible) to implement. Silly me.