forum

XBox360?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Hi All,

I just had a query on Xbox 360 but I am a bit unsure whether I can post it here or not. I apologize if this is not the relevant place.

I am getting one Xbox 360 in very less price. Owner told me that the console is new and in working condition but only the DVD drive is not working. During attempt of hacking the DVD drive, it stopped working.

He is giving me 1 TB of games with that. So my question is can I install and play them from HDD (with no DVD drive required)?

Thanks,
Trevor.
Mara
Xbox 360 Club

EDIT: I failed, lol.
Loginer
You can't play games on a 360 without an optical disk drive, whether they're installed or not. Unless you know where to get your hands on a working drive, don't buy it.
Lt Morke
1 Terabyte?!? Thats at least 204 games!
Nakata Yuji
No, do NOT buy it. The disk drive has a special key on it; this means that even if you replace it, it will not work unless it had the right key. There may be a way for you to check to see if you can retrieve the key from the dead drive, but he probably won't let you take it apart for that. Also, there's a chance that you won't get it anyways. Don't buy it.
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.