(ノ゚ω゚)ノ re
yeahyeahyeahhh

xierbaliti wrote:

(ノ゚ω゚)ノ re
Sugisaki Ringo
That's crazy。。。
Garven
[YGOkid8's Easy]
01:26:835 (3) - These kinds of sliders don't feel like they belong in Easy diffs to me. There are several throughout though. Meh.
01:55:823 (1,2) - And sliders like this can be confusing as to when they are going to end - having another object to hit one beat after the end of one is possibly quite confusing.
03:01:216 (3) - ^

[Easy]
01:17:902 (1) - I just have to say that I love the rhythm with these sliders.

[Normal]
01:11:329 (2,3,4,5) - This spacing was kind of surprising, but I can see why you did it.
01:17:902 (1,2) - Again here, but it feels like it's going a bit beyond the Normal-level of jump. Same with c/p later on.
01:43:014 (3) - Maybe have this bow downwards a little so the slider body doesn't overlap with the circle part of the 4?

[Hard]
AR7, maybe?
02:28:183 (1) - Wow, I foresee a LOT of deaths here. Huge difficulty spike. :/

[Lunatic]
Damn.
lolcubes
Loved the Lunatic, although I recommend lowering HP drain by 1 notch, once you miss a few notes (well I suppose you shouldn't be missing doh) it's near impossible to get the hp back. :|
Too hard on HR for me though. :3
Topic Starter
Lybydose

Garven wrote:

[YGOkid8's Easy]
01:26:835 (3) - These kinds of sliders don't feel like they belong in Easy diffs to me. There are several throughout though. Meh.
01:55:823 (1,2) - And sliders like this can be confusing as to when they are going to end - having another object to hit one beat after the end of one is possibly quite confusing.

Though I agree, I'm going to ask YGO what he wants to do

[Easy]
01:17:902 (1) - I just have to say that I love the rhythm with these sliders.

[Normal]
01:11:329 (2,3,4,5) - This spacing was kind of surprising, but I can see why you did it.
01:17:902 (1,2) - Again here, but it feels like it's going a bit beyond the Normal-level of jump. Same with c/p later on. changed this nevermind, I made a lot of changes involving using sliders similar to Easy; this fixed a later spacing jump problem and also fixed like a billion sliders too and also made me horizontally flip pretty much the entire map and also make long run-on sentences
01:43:014 (3) - Maybe have this bow downwards a little so the slider body doesn't overlap with the circle part of the 4? changed this and it took waaaay longer than it probably should have

[Hard]
AR7, maybe? yeah ok
02:28:183 (1) - Wow, I foresee a LOT of deaths here. Huge difficulty spike. :/ somewhat remapped this section. it's easier now (maybe)

[Lunatic]
Damn.

lolcubes wrote:

Loved the Lunatic, although I recommend lowering HP drain by 1 notch, once you miss a few notes (well I suppose you shouldn't be missing doh) it's near impossible to get the hp back. :|
Too hard on HR for me though. :3
I kind of want to do this, but the star difficulty system is really stupid and apparently HP Drain 7 is some magic number that always reduces difficulty to 4.90, and this would make "Hard" appear to be more difficult, and I'd rather it show up correctly like that.

Also changed some stuff like adding a couple claps in Lunatic, changing the sliders at 01:12:677 (5,6) in Hard, and making the stacks at 01:30:205 (5,6) into sliders.
lolcubes

Lybydose wrote:

I kind of want to do this, but the star difficulty system is really stupid and apparently HP Drain 7 is some magic number that always reduces difficulty to 4.90, and this would make "Hard" appear to be more difficult, and I'd rather it show up correctly like that.
Fair enough. Current drain is alright for people who can follow such hard maps, but I was just pointing out that for people who are just starting ar9 maps might not get far.
Still, thumbs up, the map looks very nice.
YGOkid8

Garven wrote:

[YGOkid8's Easy]
i fixed up those don't belong in easy sliders, except for one. otherwise it'd be too boring imo :U
not 100% sure why you were trying to say with those other sliders, but hopefully this made it better

EDIT: made one other change that Garven asked me to do.
Download: Demetori - Emotional Skyscraper ~ World's End (Lybydose) [YGOkid8's Easy].osu
Jing
good!very nice :)
Garven
[YGO]
02:16:217 (2,3) - These felt like they'd be better as a slider imo
02:36:273 (1,2,3) - Considering the rhythms you used up to here, suddenly sticking to the white tick for 2 was kind of disorienting. -via IRC: YGO said these were fine, so no change-

YGO just edited his older post with the update.

[Easy]
02:37:453 (1) - Maybe start this at 02:37:453 (1) - and end at 02:39:475 - ? If you do, remove the finish

[Hard]
02:05:767 (6,7) - It keeps feeling weird having a stack here, but it still plays okay. *shrug*
02:35:430 (4,5) - Maybe tone this one down a tad? A grid or two felt a little better for this level of difficulty
Topic Starter
Lybydose

Garven wrote:

[YGO]
02:16:217 (2,3) - These felt like they'd be better as a slider imo
02:36:273 (1,2,3) - Considering the rhythms you used up to here, suddenly sticking to the white tick for 2 was kind of disorienting. -via IRC: YGO said these were fine, so no change-

YGO just edited his older post with the update.

[Easy]
02:37:453 (1) - Maybe start this at 02:37:453 (1) - and end at 02:39:475 - ? If you do, remove the finish made it end at the next white tick instead (sounds better to me)

[Hard]
02:05:767 (6,7) - It keeps feeling weird having a stack here, but it still plays okay. *shrug* changed this. I think. probably. The editor was acting really buggy with the combo numbers.
02:35:430 (4,5) - Maybe tone this one down a tad? A grid or two felt a little better for this level of difficulty Made it a star pattern instead, which I think is easier than the ztrot style thing.
Also made the additional change of spacing out 03:12:677 (1,2) because I didn't really like them stacked how they were before.

Also removed a clap somewhere on Normal and Hard.

Oh right, and I also made 02:39:644 (1,2) in Normal use soft hits to match the other difficulties.
YGOkid8
because i am a poop head, i misread the section Garven wanted me to change. kinda remapped that whole small area because i just realised how much i don't like those spinners so close to each other.

Download: Demetori - Emotional Skyscraper ~ World's End (Lybydose) [YGOkid8's Easy].osu
Topic Starter
Lybydose
Uploaded that
yeahyeahyeahhh
:idea:
Garven
yeahyeahyeahhh

Ranked, congrats!
ooooooops
2012!
star~! :)
kfun25500
STAR!!!!
I will be back
2012!
NeNe_GoShyuJiN
cool :)
zxc2043
8-)
Ash Cat
Moee~ <3
hjijsjdis
star
INaBaAAA
:)
Wishy
Wow I forgot to star this.
Karyuken
star :) :) :)
yeahyeahyeahhh
POSTING IN YOUR BEATMAP TOPIC
yeahyeahyeahhh
8-)
Alace
well designed diffs,good diff spread
should be ranked!!
Waryas
gratz
yeahyeahyeahhh
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:01 am (over 1 year ago)

8-)
KRZY
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Anticloud
excellent map finally be ranked
Dai
LOL
Equivalent_old
You slow mapper Lybydose.... Anyway, congratz on rank
xierbaliti
wow finally ranked~
grats :3