forum

Unofficial Osu! Olympics! DEAD Stage

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Weez
SPOILER
OK this is just an idea. If lots of people are on board with this then it might happen.

Anyways my idea is to have a huge osu Olympics tournament. With all three (3) modes (Standard Osu, Taiko, and Catch the Beat). At first everyone that wants to join will join for the mode they want. Then a huge elimination round will take place with only like 64 or more players or less (depending on sign ups) and after that I'll work something out.

Also players will rep their countries and have some fun ^_^

Well this is just a start and if people have any suggestions or anything let me know via here or PM.

DEAD!!!!!
Derekku
Things like this have been suggested before, but it's hard enough trying to setup a small tournament. Good luck, though, if you really want to try.
Topic Starter
Weez
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
nintendoto
I'll join Taiko once it gets set up! :D
second_wave
I join :3
Cyclone

weezy47 wrote:

and after that I'll work something out.
Just a friendly suggestion. I HIGHLY recommend you have a plan BEFORE starting anything like this.
Shohei Ohtani
So who's going to represent Jersey?
Topic Starter
Weez

Cyclone wrote:

weezy47 wrote:

and after that I'll work something out.
Just a friendly suggestion. I HIGHLY recommend you have a plan BEFORE starting anything like this.
This is why I have this here
this ain't a sign up but it's something to help me work a plan out
Zekira

weezy47 wrote:

this ain't a sign up but it's something to help me work a plan out
Then this seems to be the wrong place to work it out? IDK. This forum kinda merits only for already-organized tournaments I think?
melonlord
i'll join~ :)
James2250

cherryz99 wrote:

i'll join~ :)
. . . . .
Roddie

James2250 wrote:

. . . . .
GladiOol
I'll join :D
Topic Starter
Weez
WOW I totally forgot about this o_o
now lets see If I can bring it back to life...

This is what I have in mind:
It will be a either a basic knock-out rounds, OR group matches (4 groups of 4) so its a 1 on 1 game (much like the world cup, if you don't know about, shame! go and wikipedia that!)
There will be 16 players for each group and everyone represents their country. Whoever becomes first can say, "_____ is the best in (osu! standard/CtB/Taiko)

Also I was thinking on adding a 4th one and thats creating a beatmap. Player with the highest rating would win (of course I would get others to guide that)
GladiOol
omg bad idea I'm out!
Topic Starter
Weez

GladiOol wrote:

omg bad idea I'm out!
ok what do you suggest
Mara
16 finns?

NOPE.AVI
Topic Starter
Weez
OKAY
Time to being this back from the grave and show it some light! Just in time for the holiday break.

Now this must stay alive and to help me with that Zelos :D

STILL OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS ALSO IF YOU WANT A PART IN PLANNING THIS OUT LET ME KNOW
Instead of just saying no, suggest something!
OzzyOzrock
I REPRESENT U.S.A. TAIKO.

Called it.
SilentWings_old
Ya I think I can predict the winner for osu! already (given he joins).
show more