posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Mianki

eee wrote:

eeemod GO!!!

[Lantu]
Not much of a [Normal], more like a mild [Hard]. But oh well, if you find the time to make an easier, do so, but I guess this is fine. I'll prolly not make a easier diff. I've tried couple of times, but it always feels such a pain in the ass to map it :/
03:26:093 (x) - Note here so it ends the same place as [Hard] Fixed

[PsYcHo]
I ended up with 75% accuracy. It's probably the overall difficulty/timing/skillz... I'll just blame it on my skillz.
(?) How about up the HP Drain some, it wasn't too insane for me D: Higher HP Drain it is then
02:34:156 (1,2,3,4) - On my first play through, I didn't notice these as sliders. I saw the first one, sure. I thought the second one was a circle :x Changed 'em a bit, dunno if it's better now?
The freaky sliders are pretty cool, especially the ones around 01:39:359 Thanks ^^

that is all :-/
banvi
Hello :D

Lanttu's Sane
00:30:267 (7) 1 grid right?(grid lv3)
01:01:478 (1,2) 1 grid down?
Oh , this diff is clean overall.
PsYcHo
HP -1 (this is high for OD)
02:05:328 (n) add note?
This diff is also clean.

Sorry for poor my mod. :cry:
star & gl ;)
Topic Starter
Mianki

banvi wrote:

Hello :D

Lanttu's Sane
00:30:267 (7) 1 grid right?(grid lv3) Fixed
01:01:478 (1,2) 1 grid down? Fixed
Oh , this diff is clean overall.
PsYcHo
HP -1 (this is high for OD) Fixed
02:05:328 (n) add note? Fixed
This diff is also clean.

Sorry for poor my mod. :cry: It was fine :D
star & gl ;)
IceBeam
Hello.

It won't be rankable without a difficulty below 3.00 Star Rating.

[Lanttu's Sane]
Oh well..it was supposed to be Normal one I bet.
My suggestion is to remove the rest of spinners - you'll see that SR will be sightly reduced.Or follow the suggestion above and make another diff. below 3 SR.

Otherwise it's fine.
02:30:344 (5) - 1 grid up?

[PsYcHo]
You need more hitsounds.Probably adding clap after each 1 white tick.

02:34:156 (1) - Oh,put all the sliders in one place,allign them.

Well,not much mistakes.Almost perfect.But the main problem is non-Easy difficulty,so work this out.

Good luck,star~
Topic Starter
Mianki

SadKangaroo wrote:

Hello.

It won't be rankable without a difficulty below 3.00 Star Rating.

[Lanttu's Sane]
Oh well..it was supposed to be Normal one I bet.
My suggestion is to remove the rest of spinners - you'll see that SR will be sightly reduced.Or follow the suggestion above and make another diff. below 3 SR. Not gonna do that, because it won't reduce SR to 3 or less /:

Otherwise it's fine.
02:30:344 (5) - 1 grid up? Fixed

[PsYcHo]
You need more hitsounds.Probably adding clap after each 1 white tick. Added some claps

02:34:156 (1) - Oh,put all the sliders in one place,allign them. Fixed

Well,not much mistakes.Almost perfect.But the main problem is non-Easy difficulty,so work this out. I'd hate to do a easier diff but I guess there's no choice then. But thanks for your mod

Good luck,star~
Lanttu
I'm sorry my diff came out too hard. ;_; I wish I had paid more attention to star rating when making it...

btw, maybe you could add my name to tags? :3

Topic Starter
Mianki

Lanttu wrote:

I'm sorry my diff came out too hard. ;_; I wish I had paid more attention to star rating when making it...

btw, maybe you could add my name to tags? :3

Nah don't worry about, I'll work something out :P. And added your name to tags :D
Oh, and thanks for the kudosu star, appreciated ^^
iDwarf
~Overall~
  1. No Easy/Normal though. Do something.
  2. Offset: 7880
  3. Dark Blue combo color is VERY HARD to see on such BG. Do something.
~Lanttu's Sane~
  1. 01:35:547 (1) - Move new combo to (7)
Rest is fine for me. Good job.
Topic Starter
Mianki

Midget wrote:

~Overall~
  1. No Easy/Normal though. Do something. Working on it
  2. Offset: 7880 Sounds better, changed
  3. Dark Blue combo color is VERY HARD to see on such BG. Do something.Lightened
~Lanttu's Sane~
  1. 01:35:547 (1) - Move new combo to (7) Fixed
Rest is fine for me. Good job.
jericho2442
requested in Guest Diff Request Thread, :p

here's a easy for you so this becomes rankable.

yes its only 2:40 long because i dont agree with mapping easies over this amount of time ;)

anyway should be pretty much perfect if you wanna use it o/
Download: Disturbed - Meaning of Life (Mianki) [jericho2442's Easy].osu
Topic Starter
Mianki

jericho2442 wrote:

requested in Guest Diff Request Thread, :p

here's a easy for you so this becomes rankable.

yes its only 2:40 long because i dont agree with mapping easies over this amount of time ;)

anyway should be pretty much perfect if you wanna use it o/
[attachment=0:8d737]Disturbed - Meaning of Life (Mianki) [jericho2442's Easy].osu[/attachment:8d737]
AWESOME, thank you :D
Kurai
Star~
wmfchris
[Psycho]
0:25:629 (3) spacing...? right a bit
spacing are allright <3

[sane]
0:11:691 (1) down 1 grid to place this is the center

star~
roflninja
Hi,

[jericho2442's easy]
fine

[lanttu's sane]
00:38:494 (1) - start at 00:38:613 ?

[physco]
00:38:494 (1) - start at 00:38:613 ?

everythings fine for me, great map
Topic Starter
Mianki

roflninja wrote:

[jericho2442's easy]
fine

[lanttu's sane]
00:38:494 (1) - start at 00:38:613 ? Fixed

[physco]
00:38:494 (1) - start at 00:38:613 ? Fixed
Shiro
I didn't see anything wrong with this map. Good job on hitsounds.
I think you need another diff from you.

I confirm the star I gave.
TheVileOne
Easy

New rules require this to be just as long as the other difficulties. ( I don't support the rule and if you don't support it either, don't take this advice to heart and make a stand about it. Eh I think it's still new enough that you don't have to worry about it.)

02:21:298 (3,4,5) - This doesn't look very well and looks like something you would see in an easy only snapped greater so it wouldn't look so bad.

Lanttu's Sane

02:32:733 (1,2,3,4,5) - Design this to be more symmetrical? (just a suggestion )
02:36:545 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^

PsYcHo

00:16:933 (1) - I have to say that the approach circle for this note blends nearly completely with the background. I can't even see it when I play.

00:17:648 (2,3) - These are slightly blended but noticable.

00:44:093 (1) - Neat shape, but feels out of place.

01:03:153 (1,2,3,4) - Plays awkward to me and sounds sort of strange.

01:23:165 (3) - Weird shape.... Not sure what to say.

01:34:244 (9,10,11,12) - These are spaced differently than the rest of the stream.

01:38:651 (7) - 1/8th spaced for a 1/4th note?

03:03:944 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Curve this stream a little more? So that less notes are leading straight down.

03:14:665 (1,2) - Too close.

Eh it's an alright beatmap. So I'll give it a star.
Topic Starter
Mianki

TheVileOne wrote:

Easy

New rules require this to be just as long as the other difficulties. ( I don't support the rule and if you don't support it either, don't take this advice to heart and make a stand about it. Eh I think it's still new enough that you don't have to worry about it.) Was kinda shocking when I heard of the rule

02:21:298 (3,4,5) - This doesn't look very well and looks like something you would see in an easy only snapped greater so it wouldn't look so bad. Kinda fixed them, with a bigger distance spacing

Lanttu's Sane

02:32:733 (1,2,3,4,5) - Design this to be more symmetrical? (just a suggestion ) Looks symmetrical enough to me :P
02:36:545 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^ ^

PsYcHo

00:16:933 (1) - I have to say that the approach circle for this note blends nearly completely with the background. I can't even see it when I play. Lightened the colors a bit, that should help

00:17:648 (2,3) - These are slightly blended but noticable. ^

00:44:093 (1) - Neat shape, but feels out of place. Random shapes ftw!

01:03:153 (1,2,3,4) - Plays awkward to me and sounds sort of strange. Yeah it's different. Is it a bit overcreative? It goes along to the singing to me, but we all have different tastes when comes to music and stuff

01:23:165 (3) - Weird shape.... Not sure what to say. Crooked letter "M". I kinda have a weird habit to make a signature slider(s) to my maps

01:34:244 (9,10,11,12) - These are spaced differently than the rest of the stream. Fixed

01:38:651 (7) - 1/8th spaced for a 1/4th note? Wanted that it goes along with the drum. Is it wrong?

03:03:944 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Curve this stream a little more? So that less notes are leading straight down. Done, 7.8 and pointing straight down.

03:14:665 (1,2) - Too close. Fixed

Eh it's an alright beatmap. So I'll give it a star.
Dosy_old
Why is disturbed in the graveyard. hoped it would be out :( seemed like it was going well. I hope some1 picks this up again. Looking forward to play it. :|
Topic Starter
Mianki

Dosy wrote:

Why is disturbed in the graveyard. hoped it would be out :( seemed like it was going well. I hope some1 picks this up again. Looking forward to play it. :|
I couldn't get this ranked, dunno why BATs ignore me. Anyways, if somebody else would map this, I'd be more than happy to give him/her my diff.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.