forum

#gabe4prez: Calling the osu!community

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aurele
Hello guise,

I highly need your whole attention to this, it would be grateful.

I stepped into High school as my senior year this year and I am doing my best to sign up in every comitee, that are interesting, tho. I recently signed up to be the next President of my school. This is a huge step for me since I've always been the quiet one. I want to be the next President, but for this, I need your help for a little graphical thing, which is why I posted here.

Basically, I will be creating a Facebook page to promote my party and I am looking for a logo that could represent it.

First of all, it will be called "Parti Unique" (Unique Party). Since I'm in a french province/school, it would be awesome that it would be written in french, like that.

Second, under the name and logo, it would be nice if it could be written: "Unis pour la diversité".

Third, I would need this logo as fast as possible. I must have it for Sunday, October 5th. I will be able to print them and place them everywhere around the school to promote my party.

I would be so grateful if anyone could stand up with something simple, original and clear.

Thank you very much for your help :)
Piine
Using that red name

I wish you luck in your running in presidency as well to the person who is hoping on making that banner for you. It takes guts to run for a student body. Have fun and keep your head up bro. :D
Histoire
Not sure if i could be of help.
Good luck though!
Senritsu
#gabe4prez #gabe4prez #gabe4prez #gabe4prez
supporting you ><
Not sure if i could be of help.
Good luck though!
Topic Starter
Aurele
Thank you guys ;~; ♥

I need your help, please..
Histoire
I don't really have the slightest clue on what colours or what i should, but heres my contribution (or rough sketches at least)

These are just sketches :/
Gumpy
Good luck man hope someone helps you out.

#Gabeforworlddominator!
Topic Starter
Aurele

Gumpyyy wrote:

#Gabeforworlddominator!

The Facebook page is now up! You can like it if you want to help and support me!
Since the page will be in french, you can unfollow it by clicking on this button here -->

http://on.fb.me/10yTQvv

Thank you a lot!! ♥