forum

Need help to buy a tablet.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
magas1908
Hello guys i live in greece. i am interested in buying a tablet. i dont want to give much money for it
i found these 2 following tablets cheap
WACOM BAMBOO PAD USB CTH301K BK
tablet genius 1405
are they good. should i buy one of those?

i have also heard many ppl suggesting this one:
WACOM INTOUS CTL-480S-ENES
its more expensive than the other 2 so im not very interested in this one?
what should i choose?

list of +- for each please?

also 1 more questions can you change the active area?
cheaptricks
Never heard of the first two you mentioned.

CTL-480 is very good. Newest generation Bamboo tablet, which is the best kind on the market, and I highly recommend (I don't know about Greece, but in the US I can get it for 60 USD on Amazon).

If you want to spend less money, you can try to find a refurbished CTL or CTH 470. Or you can buy the Huion H420, but this has a small active area.

And yes, you can change the active area.
Topic Starter
magas1908
I don't think I can find the huion in Greece. Also can u change the active area on any tablet??
nrl

cheaptricks wrote:

Bamboo
It's Intuos now.
Gumpy

magas1908 wrote:

I don't think I can find the huion in Greece. Also can u change the active area on any tablet??
I got it from China with free shipping of Ebay. And looking around Amazon and other places none of them ship tablets to Norway ;_;
Topic Starter
magas1908

Gumpyyy wrote:

magas1908 wrote:

I got it from China with free shipping of Ebay. And looking around Amazon and other places none of them ship tablets to Norway ;_;

yeah im thinking of buying the CTL 480s . i just want to know if u can change the active area?
Volcanism

magas1908 wrote:

yeah im thinking of buying the CTL 480s . i just want to know if u can change the active area?
Yes, you can change the active area
Topic Starter
magas1908

Volcanism wrote:

magas1908 wrote:

Yes, you can change the active area
thanks ;)