forum

Should I bother changing the way I play on tablet?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fzero100
After watching a lot of liveplays I noticed that everyone anchors/rests their wrist on the tablet, while I rest my elbow on the desk and use my whole arm and wrist to aim (note that I hold the pen like I would a pencil).
The way I'm playing right now feels natural, but it makes my hand tense really hard to try and compensate for the shakiness since I have to move my arm from one side of the tablet to the other when I'm doing full screen jumps. This obviously means that my cursor is kinda all over the place and wobbly.
So should I bother learning a new style or is it just a matter of playing what's most comfortable and playing more?
Bauxe
I play using pretty much the method you described, and it is fine.
Mathsma
JAKACHAN maybe played the way you say.

Topic Starter
Fzero100

Bauxe wrote:

I play using pretty much the method you described, and it is fine.

Mathsma wrote:

JAKACHAN maybe played the way you say.

Glad to know that others also play this way. I guess I just need to play more.
Vuelo Eluko
anything works if you put the time in
dont ever think about your movement when playing focus on getting to the circles and let the rest happen on its own
Topic Starter
Fzero100

Riince wrote:

anything works if you put the time in
dont ever think about your movement when playing focus on getting to the circles and let the rest happen on its own
Yea, I should stop over thinking things. At the end of the day all we're doing is clicking on circles.
Gumpy
I do the same thing as you and I have no problem with it.
nrl
I take it a step further and get my shoulder into it too. There's nothing wrong with what you're doing.