forum

[resolved] Need Help! Tablet not working on osu??

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Supermass
I just bought the wacom CTL480 Intuos pen tablet small. I installed the software, i restarted my computer when it told me i should and I wanted to get straight into osu. My tablet works in desktop and in all programs but osu for some strange reason. I can still click with my tablet in osu but the cursor doesn't seem to move. I tried changing the skin, restarting my computer again and reinstalling the software in case something went wrong. I don't understand how to make this tablet work and would be great if someone helped me with this. Please help and thanks if you actually took the time to read this friggin long passage.
MillhioreF
Try turning off Raw Input in the input section of options (or turning it on if it's off)

Also, wrong forum. Moved to Technical Support.
Kyonko Hizara
Enable tablet support in the options on osu!
[Bystander]
What is your driver version?
buny

MillhioreF wrote:

Try turning off Raw Input in the input section of options (or turning it on if it's off)
Most likely the reason; raw input isn't compatible with wacom tablets
Topic Starter
Supermass
Thanks, i kind of just forgot about this post and kept on using mouse, i'll use tablet now. I had raw input on..Also sorry about putting this in the wrong forums, my bad.
treetee12345

MillhioreF wrote:

Also, wrong forum. Moved to Technical Support.
wondering if u can help. my tablet works on everything exept osu. so im wondering if its a setting on osu but ive looks and nothing works. what happens is when i load osu its fine but then when my pen touches the tablet the curser goes to the top left of the screen and i cant move it out.
Jason X

treetee12345 wrote:

wondering if u can help. my tablet works on everything exept osu. so im wondering if its a setting on osu but ive looks and nothing works. what happens is when i load osu its fine but then when my pen touches the tablet the curser goes to the top left of the screen and i cant move it out.
Please don't post on older threads, they barely get any attention at all.
Instead, make a new post in the Help forum, you can then link to older similar topics as a reference to your problem.