forum

Reload .osb file [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE
My request is really simple, and i think it could be really useful for mappers like me that usually write storyboards with the notepad.

I'd really love to be able to reload the .osb file without having to exit the editor and reopen it when i have to change only a value D:

How about a option under File ("File - Reload .osb file")?
RandomJibberish
You can Ctrl + L to refresh the storyboard IIRC. I only found this out by reading it on the Forum somewhere though, so I agree there should be a menu option to ake it more obvious.
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE
When i press CTRL-L i get "Revert to last saved file?"

That will erase everything i did in the "Compose" field after the last save D:
anonymous_old

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

In editor: Ctrl-S
In notepad: Ctrl-S
In editor: Ctrl-L
LuigiHann

strager wrote:

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

In editor: Ctrl-S
In notepad: Ctrl-S
In editor: Ctrl-L
That is correct. I do this all the time.
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE
Ok, i think i get it now.

Save the map (if edited), then save the osb with the notepad and finally reload the whole thing.

Wow that's quite a elaborated "shortcut" xD

Thanks for the explanations, anyway i still think that an easier way could be quite useful for this :P
Zekira

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

Save the map (if edited), then save the osb with the notepad and finally reload the whole thing.

Thanks for the explanations, anyway i still think that an easier way could be quite useful for this :P
This. This is especially kind of easting 6 seconds if you have osu! on a flash disk, since you're saving stuff 3 times on a slow removable media :|
anonymous_old

Zekira wrote:

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

This. This is especially kind of easting 6 seconds if you have osu! on a flash disk, since you're saving stuff 3 times on a slow removable media :|
Get Vista/7 so it's cached.