1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development

show more
posted

Gaz wrote:

This is pretty cool and should get some recognition, but in a further update do you think it would be possible to just have it load up individual maps? I mean could do the coding work, but I mainly do lisp coding.
Can add it when i get to home, it shouldnt be hard.(・∀・)
posted

Gaz wrote:

This is pretty cool and should get some recognition, but in a further update do you think it would be possible to just have it load up individual maps? I mean could do the coding work, but I mainly do lisp coding.
Updated (・ω<)
posted
Not to say that your work is useless (it's highly appreciated, instead!) but there was already something similiar :L
t/201768
posted

Howl wrote:

Not to say that your work is useless (it's highly appreciated, instead!) but there was already something similiar :L
t/201768
Oh ;_;. I pretty much made this after seeing some pros recommend people to change the maps they like to ar10 in editor which was something i didnt bother to do since im lazy. I'm just sharing :p
posted
This one seems much easier and viable if you're only looking to make AR10 copies

The GUI is really simple. I like it.
posted

buny wrote:

This one seems much easier and viable if you're only looking to make AR10 copies

This^

Good job I like it pretty much ;w;
posted

Yoshimaru wrote:

This^

Good job I like it pretty much ;w;

buny wrote:

Thanks ^^
posted
yeah goood and simple tool. time to practice AR10 since I hate HR mod.
posted
Well OP is dead
let his program live on

Would be nice if the program got a bit of a fix though
posted
wow a turkish developer *0*
posted
This App is the best thanks a lot; <3 U