forum

[invalid] Training Mode

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Serendipity
Hey, I've looked a bit for another thread like this but I didn't find any so I'll make it.

First apologize for my english.

All the ranked games we play online are currently recorded and uploaded without our agreement. Sounds obvious since its part of global ranking, but then i wish we have a training mode to play the maps before going ranked.

Moreover I'd like to see a feature in this Training Mode, i think it could be nice to play only a part of the song with custom preset : like From 1:37 to 1:55 and replay option if failed and stuff like that.

For exemple, Marathons... are... marathons. Mean they take tons of time to SS it. How frustrating it is that you have to start it over and over again because u are just too bad with the very last pattern ?

I've recently been playing some songs where i failed mostly at the last pattern, with high HP drain, it's impossible without doing it perfectly.

So, actually what is the only possible way to pass it ? Play and play ALL the song, to fail at 5 last second, or just pray and get lucky.

With a training mode you could just set up the pattern you want to practice and keep going.

If need more investment in this, or just ppl have questions, feel free to ask and debate of course.
Bara-
Go to editor to the map you want to play
Test it (f5)
Topic Starter
Serendipity
Oh ? I can't test it right now but i'll log on in a few hours.

I'm "new" so didnt know such stuff. I thought Editor mode was here to create maps only. I never thought we could use it this way.
Bara-
Yeah
If you make maps, you also have to make sure they play well
That's why there is a test option
And as you can open every map in editor, you can test it that way
Topic Starter
Serendipity
Yeah well, i tried it.

So it's nice for Osu!Standart,

What about CTB and other mini-games ?

I tried, but somewhat i can't find it for those.

If there's nothing available for CTB, mania, and Taiko, then I'd ask for my request to be turned as {Valid}, because actually i really NEED to train some patterns :D

_____________ EDIT ______________ Well i had my answer there is no Editor on CTB, but already one request existing for CTB only tho.

p/3357143

I'll cancel my request here and join his instead.
Granger
You can test for other gamemodes by setting the mode for the beatmap. Ie Make the map a ctb speciffic map.
Bara-

Granger wrote:

You can test for other gamemodes by setting the mode for the beatmap. Ie Make the map a ctb speciffic map.
This doesn't really work for taiko, as ALL sliders convert into drumrolls, instead if the 2/1+ sliders, and not at all for mania