forum

How do yo- Oh hi owo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ n a i c h u ]
Hello there owo *awkward silence* ummm uh *clear throat* Hi I'm Hazuri *waves* feel free to call me Naia. *thinks* I started playing osu around 9 months ago BUT i stopped for 3 months cause this game frustrates me owo . I like making new friends. Feel free to talk to me I dont bite I swear. I rage quit most of the time after getting 100s *awkward laugh* I dont know what else to say. Im pretty new to this.. meeep *hides*
Sharkie
Hiya! Welcome back to the community. I'm kinda new too (Kinda maybe, not really? I dunno). Also, frustration is a big hurdle of osu, I swear after you get over over it, you will become much better! And you will keep improving. Practice, practice, practice!

So yeah, welcome back, and do your best!
[Bystander]
Hi Naia! Welcome to the forums!
Kurogamii
welcome to osu! forums, Hazuri
Eddy EX
Welcome to the forums
IKTF with the 100xS
so frustrating sometimes.
KinkiN
hello and welcome to osu! forums ^^
Topic Starter
[ n a i c h u ]

Nerodae wrote:

Hiya! Welcome back to the community. I'm kinda new too (Kinda maybe, not really? I dunno). Also, frustration is a big hurdle of osu, I swear after you get over over it, you will become much better! And you will keep improving. Practice, practice, practice!

So yeah, welcome back, and do your best!
Thank you!! Nice to meet you Nerodae! Welcome as well!
Topic Starter
[ n a i c h u ]

[Bystander] wrote:

Hi Naia! Welcome to the forums!
*waves* Hello!!! Thanks you ^^
Topic Starter
[ n a i c h u ]

Kurogamii wrote:

welcome to osu! forums, Hazuri
Thank you Kurogami!
Topic Starter
[ n a i c h u ]

Drake_Infinite wrote:

Welcome to the forums
IKTF with the 100xS
so frustrating sometimes.
Hahah I thought it was only me!! I just rage quit and play league of legends LOL
Topic Starter
[ n a i c h u ]

Yuzuru wrote:

hello and welcome to osu! forums ^^
Thank you Yuzuru Senpai!