What This charater ?? and from anime what ?? ( game )

posted
Total Posts
18
Topic Starter
LuCy200131
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!
sorry for scaring :D
anyway
ya know what is the subject
cuz if every one is feel dizzy now ill be post 3 of anime characters every 3 weeks
now
how to play the game
ill give u example
(i am use pixlr of the Photoshop)
so who is she and what i do
copy the photo u select it and post it from ur replay and type this
her name : Maki ( must be full or not )
from anime : Love live school idol
and that's it
and the correct thing is

so ill give 3 deffrent characters













5+







last one




















ill hope u play this and like this game :D
deadbeat
t/50897/start=0 there is this, but it's kinda dead. also i'd suggest doing a lot more than just editing out the face like that. still makes it easy to identify :(
Topic Starter
LuCy200131

deadbeat wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/50897/start=0 there is this, but it's kinda dead. also i'd suggest doing a lot more than just editing out the face like that. still makes it easy to identify :(
:| now what i DO to post for Otaku Culture
the schools now in 1 moutch and i dont do anything
Topic Starter
LuCy200131

LuCy200131 wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/50897/start=0 there is this, but it's kinda dead. also i'd suggest doing a lot more than just editing out the face like that. still makes it easy to identify :(
:| now what i DO to post for Otaku Culture
the schools now in 1 moutch and i dont do anything
+ in ill make it esay in the begning and normal and fanaly hard so be rdy
Shurelia
It's kinda creep me that their faces got censored like that....
Topic Starter
LuCy200131

Shurelia wrote:

It's kinda creep me that their faces got censored like that....
ill made u a charater of anime will be creep u :D
Gumpy

Shurelia wrote:

It's kinda creep me that their faces got censored like that....
Was about to say that.
Topic Starter
LuCy200131
any way lets get start now :D
Fushu
the 3rd one is from k-on i dont watch that shitty yuri anime
Topic Starter
LuCy200131

Fushu wrote:

the 3rd one is from k-on i dont watch that shitty yuri anime
where is the pic ?? :shock:
FrzR
rip english *hides
silmarilen
mato kuroi from black rock shooter
Topic Starter
LuCy200131

silmarilen wrote:

mato kuroi from black rock shooter
5+
Topic Starter
LuCy200131

Fr33z3R wrote:

rip english *hides
;-;
TheYuki
Yui Hirasawa from K-On. ;3
Topic Starter
LuCy200131

TeamGreen1231 wrote:

Yui Hirasawa from K-On. ;3
where is the pic
:||||||
41236
.
Topic Starter
LuCy200131

41236 wrote:

I don't quite get it but I think the asker must be the one posting the original pic everytime they get an answer right, LuCy, not them :D
For if every one if they say "I am who clear the pic so why she/he clear this , I am who cleard this character "
Please sign in to reply.

New reply