forum

Wow.. Osu didn't submit my score..

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
XBlade
Due to the recent hiccup in the osu! network, I finally beat a specific song without breaking combo that I had been trying all day. I was SO happy. Looking forward to the rank I went to the website to see it for myself. It wouldn't load.. "Oh no.." I thought. Turns out there was a hiccup with the network around the same time I finished the song.

Here's a picture with the date and time: http://puu.sh/bG20t/50fdcaa25d.jpg
I am United States CST.

So what do I do? Spend another day trying to rank it again? :C That sucks..
nrl
I dropped a 98% HDHR FC on Closed Wings like an hour after it was qualified that didn't submit. It happens. Come back next week and do it again.
Illkryn
Yes, something similar happened to me the other night here

Fc'd the map and for some reason it didn't submit and after I clicked back I got that screen. All you can do is suck up and try again I guess.

I was too mad to try again so RIP 240pp for me :^)
Topic Starter
XBlade
Well for a little while there was even a red bar at the top for the osu website saying something about Investigating network errors or something. :/ Kinda sucks because the fault doesn't lie on my end.
Vuelo Eluko
wouldnt have been worth much with that acc anyway
Illkryn
There's also a bug where if you are on local rankings and submit a score it won't submit sometimes.
I think it happens with qualified maps, not 100% sure how to reproduce but it has caught me a few times.
Topic Starter
XBlade
I wasn't on local rankings though when I did the map though. I was on Global Ranking.
cheezstik
Just for future reference, if you get a good score and then your internet or osu servers crash, keep osu running then it will keep trying to submit it indefinitely until it can reconnect. It will discard the score if you close osu, and I'm not sure what effect playing more songs has, but I wouldn't play too many just to be safe.

But yeah, bl, looks like you have to do the song again.
buny
Spend a day getting better instead.
nrl

cheezstik wrote:

Just for future reference, if you get a good score and then your internet or osu servers crash, keep osu running then it will keep trying to submit it indefinitely until it can reconnect. It will discard the score if you close osu, and I'm not sure what effect playing more songs has, but I wouldn't play too many just to be safe.
Not always the case.
chainpullz
Replay the map until you have a 97% acc fc and pretend you were just trying to fix you accuracy?
Bauxe

buny wrote:

PP is more important than improvement!!
Synpoo
PP is love, PP is life
buny

Bauxe wrote:

buny wrote:

PP is the fundamental of getting better!!
otoed1

buny wrote:

Bauxe wrote:

PP is the fundamental of getting better!!
I need a pink bracelet that says "I <3 PP!"