forum

[resolved] M1 would randomly stop working

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JayXio
Problem Details:
My M1 would randomly just let go of the slider and sometimes not even register the click.
I've tested my mouse and it seems to be working find, it seems that it only does this in osu.
It looks like it would hold but randomly let go of the slider then try to hold again.
This only started happening a week ago, it was fine before that.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20140814.1 (latest)
Piine
Some guesses, but I hope this may be it.

1. Check your task manager. Check if there any programs that have the ability to control your cursor movement or clicking in general and close them completely when you open osu!.
    [If you are using any programs that use overlays on games such as Overwolf or Raptr, close them too!]
  2. Check your mouse and see if its clean in the inside. Sometimes affect clicking in general.
  3. Check the connection between your mouse and computer. Probably connection issues.
  4. Close any Tablet Control Processes. If you are using a tablet, and its in, please remove it safely and close the driver program with it.
Topic Starter
JayXio
Holy fucking crap, I told my friend about this problem and he just told me, "Dude just slam your mouse." and i'm like "Uhh okay."
Next thing you know it just started working. I would've never thought of resorting to mistreating my mouse to fix it ^_^
Thank you for the help though
Piine
LOL. Actually I would have said the same thing your friend did.
Topic Starter
JayXio
Why didn't you >:( Jk.
pymsyt
10 year ago i got that problem but is on the board