forum

Champion League

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
Good Day all,

Please if you are interested in Joining a Compeition of osu! skill then please follow the below link and sign up Competition start on the 30th of December <------ Changed due to not enough registrations
All PP is allowed,

More info to come but for now here it goes

1v1

all player play each other in a 5 map game
2 maps per person and 1 is chosen with the !roll system

Prizes

Steelseries keyboard of winners choice
4 years sup
2 months sup
Razor headset

More info to come

http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/xUjNnq5sSr
uzzi
I love the lack of detail.
EliteFourLance
Must be busy running 3 tournaments. Kappa
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
Yeh but its great !
IA42
eh... what mode to be held on this tournament?
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
This is osu! Standard Tournament and if Layout works then we will branch out even further to other Game Modes
>champion
>all pp is allowed
you forgot the meaning of champion m8
AxE The Sharks

Faces3 wrote:

>champion
>all pp is allowed
Whatever you trying to do.... Its not working :)

In the world of gaming there is a lot of People like you and thanks to them I am able to not give a hell about what is said . I would wait for Rayden to respond here but he is on leave for 1 week.

Cave Gaming World is run like this . So you can either join it or not. No one is forcing you to do anything. So heres the advice I want to give you.

Dont try make others look bad when deep down its you :) So please dont hate man rather not Post if you dont got anything good to say.

The Definition of Champion

1. One that wins first place or first prize in a competition.
2. One that is clearly superior or has the attributes of a winner: a champion at teaching.
3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the homeless.
4. One who fights; a warrior.
tr.v. cham·pi·oned, cham·pi·on·ing, cham·pi·ons
1. To fight for, defend, or support as a champion: championed the cause of civil rights. See Synonyms at support.
2. Obsolete To defy or challenge.
adj.
1. Holding first place or prize: a champion show dog.
2. Superior to all others: "the champion playboy of the Western World" (John Millington Synge).
[Middle English champioun, combatant, athlete, from Old French champion, from Medieval Latin campi, campin-, from Latin campus, field.]

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
champion (ˈtʃæmpɪən)
n
a. a person who has defeated all others in a competition: a chess champion.
b. (as modifier): a champion team.
a. a plant or animal that wins first place in a show, etc
b. (as modifier): a champion marrow.
3. a person who defends a person or cause: champion of the underprivileged.
4. (Historical Terms) (formerly) a warrior or knight who did battle for another, esp a king or queen, to defend their rights or honour
adj
5. Northern English first rate; excellent
adv
6. Northern English very well; excellently
vb (tr)
7. to support; defend: we champion the cause of liberty.
[C13: from Old French, from Late Latin campiō, from Latin campus field, battlefield]

Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

SO ALL IN ALL MY FRIEND FACE RATHER NOT TRY AND MAKE OTHERS FEEL BAD AND RATHER CONCENTRATE ON YOURSELF.

AS stated in the post a champion is a person who comes first in a given competition.
THE COMPETITION can be of the Hosts laws and rules so please do your homework before you send your next attack. or face the Shark attach again.

Thank you kindly,

AxE The Sharks,
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
Hi there,

Yes I am on leave but I can still get on forums,

Face as said from my team mate

There is no need to attack unless provoked.
You have provoked so well see if you irritate any other members from CavE. Im not sure though as to be honest we all not as verbal as Shark but what i will say is its said to see people being so harsh when it comes to something that dont interest them. I was taught If I got no interest In something Then LEAVE it out. Why try state your case on something If you clearly are not in a position to talk.

Face you just FacePalmed by the Shark attack.

Thanks, again for coming on strongly as now you and the community may find out what CavE's feelings towards the haters are.

In a previous forum It was mentioned that Cave would not last longer than 4months.
SORRY TO TELL YOU HATERS

Cave is now 6months with 28 members.

3 league competitions done
1 knockout near end
Supporter help for members
and more that I dont feel the need to mention.

Just a lesson to all the people that attack before they do their homework. NOT A GOOD IDEA :)

Thanks to all those so far who have signed up,

Just to say cause im irritated with the Way face has started our post off.

1 week prior to the competition starting, All those who have signed up will go into a draw and five lucky players will win 2months supporter .

:)
AxE Travisty

Faces3 wrote:

>champion
>all pp is allowed

Not to sure what your Problem is but Im sure a quick beatdown from our high ranking CavE Members will teach you, Maybe you not that type of player. THen if you are not that type of player. I dont quite understand how you can try tell Rayden what a Champion is.

So please Bro Go faceroll someone elses posts thanks
AxE Vision

Faces3 wrote:

>champion
>all pp is allowed
You have issues.

GO fix it
Vuelo Eluko
ayy lmao
AxE Sparrow
If i could i would laugh in your face..or probably hit you with a dictionary so that you could maybe truly understand the meaning of a champion. You are seriously one of those people who will irritate the shit out of others. Like relax. NO ONE asked for your opinion. But it actually shows the IQ You have. If you are done reading this go and quickly build a bridge and get over yourself. We dont have time for your shitty comment! Thanks!!!
cheezstik

AxE Sparrow wrote:

Like relax.
You are all the ones writing walls of text and using all caps sentences, are you sure you are completely relaxed here? Cos it looked like Faces3 was pretty relaxed to me, or at least more relaxed than you guys.

AxE Sparrow wrote:

We dont have time for your shitty comment! Thanks!!!
Then why did you have to get 5 members from your group to circle jerk each other and write massive walls of text to reply to a single comment? You even took the time to find different definitions of a word, to still not use it in the appropriate context. No wonder you have no time, doing stuff like that.
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
Cheezstik no one got anyone to come here. All came at there own free will.

Reason why people are becoming annoyed

1.We are constantly being told we are stupid
2.Always on every post there some dumb remark
3.When we defend no matter how we answer, we are always once again made in the wrong

So let me think.............
No need for any more explanations as to why we are reacting like this.

When you are bothered in game about your team etc and people carry on you will eventually start standing up for what is right!
MadHatterr_old

Faces3 wrote:

>champion
>all pp is allowed
I think you should probably do your research before you say something m8
MadHatterr_old

cheezstik wrote:

AxE Sparrow wrote:

Like relax.
You are all the ones writing walls of text and using all caps sentences, are you sure you are completely relaxed here? Cos it looked like Faces3 was pretty relaxed to me, or at least more relaxed than you guys.

AxE Sparrow wrote:

We dont have time for your shitty comment! Thanks!!!
Then why did you have to get 5 members from your group to circle jerk each other and write massive walls of text to reply to a single comment? You even took the time to find different definitions of a word, to still not use it in the appropriate context. No wonder you have no time, doing stuff like that.
Lol circle jerk?? Haha kid. It surprises me there arent amy other anoying scrubbie mc scrub friends of yours circle jerking with you. Also its a bot hard to corcle jerk when im at the other side of the world and Sparrow and Vision are girls^^
cheezstik

AxE MadHatterr wrote:

Lol circle jerk?? Haha kid. It surprises me there arent amy other anoying scrubbie mc scrub friends of yours circle jerking with you. Also its a bot hard to corcle jerk when im at the other side of the world and Sparrow and Vision are girls^^
Do you know what circle jerk means? Cos I don't think you do. Gender and location are completely irrelevant to whether or not you can circle jerk, you clearly googled it and took the definition literally. Circle jerk actually means to back each others points up with redundant points, to the point where you are just doing it to make your point seem better, stronger, or more correct than it actually is, which is what was done here. We didn't need 5 of your mlg noscope clan members to come here and say the same thing, that's just unnecessary and shows more about you than what you already have.
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
Cave and axe members do not post anything more on the topics belittling you or people outside of cave this is a tourny forum and not a rant forum so cheese please if u dont mind stopping posting here with unrelated jargon.if u must open a new forum thanks
deadbeat
a - this thread is rather terrible so far. can you all stop post crap. thank you
b - i heavily suggest you think of how this tournament is going to work with more detail. at the moment, it's lacking a lot
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
You know what this tournament ia now only in. House

Prizes to be won where

Steelseries keyboard of the winners choice
4 years supporter
2month's supporter
And more but u know what we will open tournies up to public when respect is given
Please lock this thread asthis tournament is now cancelled to the public and only open to cave registered members
deadbeat
i don't even...
whatever