forum

[duplicate] Online Friends folder/group feature. + osu team filters

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Ntasuto
I have two feature requests here that might interest most of the community, or not :P

First is the issue i got every time i want to contact a BAT/ Chat moderator etc. , i can't find one that is online right away. Most of the times i needto have him added as friend and see that he is online , check #osu for a red name or search the "The Team" in osu website and search by name so see who is online at that moment.
My suggestion is adding filters for each team. so if i need a BAt for example, i would select the filter BAT in osu online player list and see who is online right away. simple :)

Second is an option that may be convenient for some players. Many of us got friends in osu that added throughout the time we've been in osu but some of them we don;t even remember who they are or why we added them :P

My suggestion is to add a folder/group that we can name and add a small note ( appears when you hover over the folder) so we who who these people are.
Fore example you have some friends you added coz you players multilplayer with them and they were fun . so you make a "multiplayer" folder, another one for OSU team members ( as said above) . or maybe people that you are talking about mapping and map mods > "mapping/modding" folder. and so on. There could be a "expand all" button so your friends appear as they were before the grouping.
Hope you get the point :P
This idea may help keep your friend list a bit clean and less confusing .

Don't know if you will like or dislike the ideas but i personally believe it would be a good thing to have ^^

that's all... :)
silmarilen
both have been suggested before already, but im gonna let someone else find the topics because im lazy
Ayachi-
deadbeat

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

t/240510
and t/174881