forum

Hello everyone

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Syphist
I'm Syphist. I got this game 2 years ago to play with my friend, mainly played catch the beat, then quit for a while after I couldn't play the normal game mode. I came back 2 months ago because I was bored, and actually did somewhat well. So in 2 months I went from being able to play 1/2 of the Normal maps to 1/2 of the Insane maps. Obviously I have dedicated a lot of hours to this game (more than I probably should), and really enjoy it. Now I have found my way onto the forums. That's pretty much all I've got for my story.
JackBezarius18
Hi, and welcome to the forums :D
Topic Starter
Syphist

JackBezarius18 wrote:

Hi, and welcome to the forums :D
Hello friend. Thanks for the warm welcome.
DevDuck
Enjoy your stay here!
Topic Starter
Syphist
Not really sure where to ask about this, so I guess this is a good spot. I have been thinking about trying out mapping, where would I go to figure things out and such?
lit120
Hello Syphist. Welcome to the game and the forum ^^
Cerulean Veyron
Welcome, Syphist!

You really want to try mapping? read some wikis about it and the criteria. I also recommend you to play newer maps and see how they've done great, you might get new ideas for your mapping techniques to be improved, but you'll need big time to learn them all(or a small time idfk idfk... depends on your personality).

If you have other questions or help about mapping, I can give you a hand o3o/
Topic Starter
Syphist

Gray Veyron wrote:

Welcome, Syphist!

You really want to try mapping? read some wikis about it and the criteria. I also recommend you to play newer maps and see how they've done great, you might get new ideas for your mapping techniques to be improved, but you'll need big time to learn them all(or a small time idfk idfk... depends on your personality).

If you have other questions or help about mapping, I can give you a hand o3o/
Thanks. I've played some recent beatmaps, so I have a bit to work off of there. I'll also go ahead and read the wiki as well. I'll also keep that in mind if I need help, thanks.
Kurogamii
welcome to osu!forums, syphist!
enjoy your stay at forum
Trauter
Welcome my friend.

Syphist wrote:

Not really sure where to ask about this, so I guess this is a good spot. I have been thinking about trying out mapping, where would I go to figure things out and such?
That is something i don't know.
Sorry D:
Topic Starter
Syphist

Trauter wrote:

Welcome my friend.

Syphist wrote:

That is something i don't know.
Sorry D:
Already got a bit of help with that, so that's fine.