forum

[Archived] Osu! Maps under "Recently Played" glitching?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_4662594
Problem Details:
So I've downloaded quite a few new maps and decided to just play those that I had under "recently played" sorted by title. There was a weird map labeled as "//" so I clicked on it, it refreshed my map library, and all the maps were moved to "Last played 5 months ago". That wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't for my account only being a little older than 2 months. Also, now they all have plays counted on them when I've never played them (obviously). And I'm not talking 5 maps, I'm talking around 172 maps. Is there anything I can do to make these maps go back to being never played? Or do I just forget about them? Also, ever since I clicked "//", all new maps I download are considered as already played. What do I do?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

I couldn't get it to appear again. But if I can get it to appear again, I'll take screen shots.

osu! version: 20140814.1 (latest)
Seijiro
I think this problem occurs when some .osu files are corrupted (I had those too and experienced this personally)
Actually I do not know if there is a solution, but maybe a re-install of the game could do something. I don't think it's that much of a trouble in the end, though.
R3DxFOX
"//" means that Osu cannot recognize the name or the artist of the song, as far as I know. Always make sure your time is correct on your computer.

That's all I know about this ;)

- R3D
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_4662594

R3DxFOX wrote:

"//" means that Osu cannot recognize the name or the artist of the song, as far as I know. Always make sure your time is correct on your computer.

That's all I know about this ;)

- R3D
The artist and name wasn't being recognized, so that helped! Thanks a lot! :)
R3DxFOX
[removed]