forum

Seb, a man.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kurabuman
Hey guys, I'm Sebaman. I've been playing osu! for about 6 months and it was only recently that I decided to be active in the forums, until then I've been lurking. As you may have been able to tell, my real name's Sébastien, yes the French version. I speak both French and English fluently. I'm from the French part of Canada, Quebec, but am currently residing in good'ol Nova-Scotia. I've been thinking of creating a post here, but I could never find the right time. So here I am, so uh... hey guys. ._.

Not much to say about myself, I guess you could consider me the "typical osu! player." I'm heavily influenced by Japanese culture and am currently attending my third year of high school (finally). As for hobbies, you can pretty much guess for yourselves. Yes, video games, anime, manga, drawing, things of the sort. I play all kinds of games genres but rhythm has always been my favourite, and this has been my favourite game since I started playing it.

As for osu! itself, the game's nothing new to me, although I'm always getting better and discovering new techniques. I don't have much trouble with hard beatmaps and have some difficulty finishing insane maps T3T. Not playing with mods juuuust yet.

I'd like to get involved with the community, I have been lurking for a while now and know how awesome it is, and I hope I'm not too late to join in the fun. I'm always up to play osu! and making new friends so if that's the case, just say so! I already picked up a few names from the times I've poked my head in the forums. Just a heads up, I'm thinking of changing my names soon since I've just supported osu! and now have that privilege.

Phew~, that was a little too long huh? (⌒_⌒;)
Cerulean Veyron
Welcome to the forums, Sebaman! Long, but Good intro! ^3^/

<- 500 posts
Gumpy
Welcome to the forum.

Feel free to add me if you want I will add you back if you message me in game. I want more friends who play osu! ;_;
lit120
Welcome to the forum and the game ^^. Hope you enjoy it very well as always :D