forum

Wrist rock stream technique?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Perplexion
How do you do that stream technique like wubwoofwolf? also is this a good viable technique to stream w/?
GoldenWolf
This leaves me puzzled |:

You.... just do it? Try to imitate his hand position and way to use it??
Is it viable.... What rank is he already? #4??
But in the end, just use something that feels comfortable to you

I don't know man, maybe you needed to think 2 seconds before making this thread |:
Topic Starter
Perplexion
ARE YOU INSULTING MY INTELLIGENCE!? >:( jk i'll think about it
GoldenWolf
I am questionning your ability to think in a logical way |:
Topic Starter
Perplexion
excuse me while i go cry in a corner
winber1
you're welcome to stay in my basement of eternal suffering

we offer spiders
Synpoo
i live in my basement

spider-free
I Give Up
I know what technique you're talking about but I don't think it really has a name. Is it viable? Definitely. But if you don't play like www, then don't play like www. Forcing a playstyle that is unnatural to yourself is no good, you might die.
Ichi

KukiMonster wrote:

I know what technique you're talking about but I don't think it really has a name. Is it viable? Definitely. But if you don't play like www, then don't play like www. Forcing a playstyle that is unnatural to yourself is no good, you might die.
I know that feeling bro, happened to me once.

OT: Yes i guess it is although i think he does it for the sake of it because he´s been playing for so long that he can tap in any way he wants to, he´s just used to that, its not really a special technique that makes your streaming better. Practice does.
Bauxe

KukiMonster wrote:

But copying the pros is the only way to be pro?????
Ichi
Thats why im getting this since i can´t pass freedom dive yet. Hopefully my problem will get fixed once and for all...

NixXSkate
I've been trying to learn this technique as well, but it's trickier than "just doing it". I don't understand how he's able to fully lift his index so well, or the best position to keep momentum while doing it so you don't doubletap or not lift enough. Whenever I try the technique while playing, a lot of times I feel really unbalanced or I use my wrist for the middle finger but don't use my wrist for the index, probably because it's lifted too little if it's stiff so I wouldn't be able to hear it, sometimes. Is the technique easier to execute if your middle finger is your singletap finger? Does your wrist need to be lifted in the air, because sayo does something similar without lifting his. I've been practicing, but like the OP, I feel as if there's something to the technique I'm not understanding in order to do it properly.
nrl
Not really on topic, but when I was younger I would always tap my thumb and picky finger of my right hand on the table/desk by fluttering my hand whenever I was just sitting around, and as a result my pen hand can far exceed my tapping hand's speed by wrist rocking. If only it were the other hand, I'd have been streaming 200+ from day one.
nooblet

Narrill wrote:

Not really on topic, but when I was younger I would always tap my thumb and picky finger of my right hand on the table/desk by fluttering my hand whenever I was just sitting around, and as a result my pen hand can far exceed my tapping hand's speed by wrist rocking. If only it were the other hand, I'd have been streaming 200+ from day one.
When I played piano I used to do a lot of trills on my right hand ;w; piano keys are way heavier than keyboard keys, so I pretty much have (had?) unlimited stamina on my right hand ... If only we had 2 right hands eh
I Give Up

Bauxe wrote:

But copying the pros is the only way to be pro?????
lol ;p

Though this indeed has a grain of truth. Looking at the pros confirms that others have gotten far with the same technique that you might be using.
Akairushi
Purple

KukiMonster wrote:

When I got my tablet I tried to learn tap + x, TTTL style

I ended up lying unconsciously on a hospital bed for about two weeks