forum

Allow background dim to be set individually between modes.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +3
Topic Starter
SomeGuyNamedDavid
Allow the global background dim to be set to a different setting depending on what game mode is being played. People may decide for instance that they don't need as much dim in Taiko and Mania, since the playfields in these modes have their own backdrops and thus are not interfered with by the background as much as in Osu and CTB.
Gumpy
It's no that they interfere it's that they are distracting.
Topic Starter
SomeGuyNamedDavid

Gumpyyy wrote:

It's no that they interfere it's that they are distracting.
Well, basically the same as what I meant. A background image/video off to the side may be less of a distraction than a background directly behind the playfield, for some people. Or some people may have only one mode where they care enough about high-level performance to keep the background blacked out at all times.
khazhyk
This is a good idea. Game modes like taiko and mania backgrounds are off to the side and don't affect the main playing area, so it'd be nice to allow users to set default per mode.
Dazdy_old
I'd like this. I only play taiko and CtB for fun, so it'd be great to not have to dim them 100% because of standard.
It'd also be nice if you could enable / disable storyboards, video, combo bursts etc. for each mode specifically.