forum

Hello! Better ever than never ?!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lucky 13
My name is Stefan, i'm from Loznica, Serbia. I'm 18 (almost 19) years old. I play osu! for about 1 year.
Just to mention in the beginning that my english is not perfect so don't judge :P

I play League of legends also, i was watching one of LoL streams (Dyrus) and he played osu! sometimes, so that's the way i found osu!
When i started playing i had no idea how this game works, i played with my mouse only (movement&clicks) and it was pain :O
Later i get used to play with mouse and keyboard and it was already a bit easier for me, i know when i got my first SS with HR i was so excited :D. I even posted it on youtube (http://youtu.be/JvCYWHlsujA?list=UUSbI0 ... UObrZQC1Wg).
So, i was just better and better 'cause videogames are my love since i was just a little kid, and i was looking forward buying a tablet. After more than half year i got it (Bamboo Fun CTH-461) and i'm still using it. I hope i will get mechanical keyboard soon!
I'm currently #3 in Serbia and #3,847 in the world. Still learning AR10 and it's hard, i'm kinda stuck here, so any advice will be appreciated :3
Currently my goal is #1 in Serbia and top50 in the world, seems a bit hard :D
I made my osu! nickname luckystrikee 'cause i smoke Lucky Strike, and i like it :D

And yeah, i'm sorry 'cause i didn't introduced myself earlier i never payed attention too much on forum section, i will try to be active forum user!

Favorite players : Niko , SnowWhite a.k.a hvick225 , [ Beatrice ] , talala , mugio3.
Skin(s): Niko v6.32SD, Kamui(personally customized).
My PC : AMD Athlon II X2 250 (3.00 ghz), Radeon HD6670 1GB DDR3, 3 GB RAM (1066 mhz), Win7 Ultimate 64bit.

If you want to know something else, feel free to ask, i'm a friendly guy :D
Raisha Millenia
hello, Stefan!
welcome to osu!forums