forum

Hey there |ω・)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Karona_old
My name's Alexandra (Sasha/Alex, whatever you want to call me), nice to meet you all!
I started playing a few days ago after a friend told me about the game, I can't believe I never heard about osu!! I love those types of games so i'm glad she told me about it ;u; now i'm addicted and playing when I have free time c:

Other than playing osu!, I like playing video games/visual novels, watching anime, reading manga/books, drawing and lots more..
I hope to meet new friends, I can be really shy but I like talking to others, especially with the same hobbies c:
Oh and fun fact: Karona= Crown in Russian (that's why I chose this name xd)

Sooo that's it I think, nothing fancy xD
Hope you all have a nice day c:
Cerulean Veyron
Welcome to the forums and the game, Alex! Enjoy your stay and start getting new friends! \(^3^/)

btw, the title looks scary.
Topic Starter
Karona_old

Gray Veyron wrote:

Welcome to the forums and the game, Alex! Enjoy your stay and start getting new friends! \(^3^/)

btw, the title looks scary.
Thank you! Hahaha I tried to make a shy smiley but it worked the wrong way? xD
Nutella
Welcome to osu! & the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Tip: Ignore the rankings and just play for fun, most people forget this is a game c:
Vuelo Eluko
Welcome, keep in mind that a lot of beatmaps downloads have been taken down due to copyright recently, if you are unable to download a map you want on the osu! website, go here and use the searchbar at the top to find it instead.
Leguna
welcome to the forum, fellow VN player :3
Topic Starter
Karona_old
Thank you everyone for the welcome and tips ^_^
Sadist_old_1
Hi welcome =]
JackBezarius18
Welcome n_n/
feebeewoo
Welcome to osu! forums ! Enjoy your stay here ;)
Raisha Millenia
welcome, Alexandra :)
lit120
welcome to osu!, Alex :D