forum

Is it worth upgrading my tablet?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
9000rpm
I'm currently using a Huion H420 (aka the osu!tablet) and the pen feels somewhat flimsy and not durable. It's also pretty uncomfortable to hold. The tablet area also feels a little small, and I'm not going to lie, it doesn't look that great next to my other peripherals. I've been looking at some Wacom Bamboo tablets like the CTH470. Is there any reason to upgrade a tablet purely for osu! use? I read on the tablet purchase thread/page that the only things that affect performance for osu! is active area size... Even so, I don't like the H420 pen and would like a slightly bigger area.
Mathsma
Sure, if the pen and size are the issue, Wacom might be a better alternative. Here is a good one. Buy refurbished to save money. I couldn't really justify buying a Wacom at retail price.
Synpoo
CTL480 or die
Loves
CTL470 or quit.

Pen is the best, no batteries.
Holorin

Loves wrote:

CTL470 or quit.

Pen is the best, no batteries.
I got CTL 471 small today. The tablet feels great, but my aim was far from my mouse control :(
GoldenWolf
It's not worth only for osu! imo, but if you don't like your actual tablet then it's up to you if it's worth your money or not
Vuelo Eluko
tablets pretty much suck use a trackball
Top Bunk

Riince wrote:

trackball op.

...okay I can't say that without wanting to shoot myself. You've got trackballs.
Gumpy

Riince wrote:

Used a trackball while playing Half-Life 1.