forum

Saints Row: Gat out of Hell!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
deadbeat

umm. ok? anyone have thoughts about this?
AutoMedic
SAINTS ROW II IS BETTER HURR DURR SR2 IS ALL ABOUT GANGSTASS and wwe is scripted

known facts

but in all seriousness I would buy it on PS4.

looks like a good campaign, as long as they dont screw up satan then they wont have any problems with religion
Gumpy
Pleayed a lot of SR3 because I got it for free, but I dont see it as a franchise I would buy.
Kurabuman
It's another Saints Row game by Deep Silver, graphics don't look to have changed much. Yes, I know that graphics don't usually mean it's going to be a bad game, but in this case... it might just be. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row: 3.5 (although it was a husk of a game and quite repetitive) but this just seems like it's going to be Saints Row: 3.75.

We need a new start, I don't know where they could take the series at this point, maybe the Saints settle in another city, and using the ending of Saints Row 4 where you go back in time could open up some sort of window, I guess.? I personally think that making the protagonist President closed the gap for more opportunities story wise that aren't completely stupid (i.e Alien simulation & Hell.)

In the end, they're probably going to make us play mini-games as the main story and adding gimmicky weapons just like they did for SR4. I suggest just waiting until let's play...ers? start playing it to see if it's going to be you're type of game.
Trash Boat
Gumpy
Princess Zoom is very excited
That name will work in 5 months or so.
Gumpy
Bump.

After I played I found it enjoyable, not very replayable tho.