Total Posts
show more
Brainage

Penguin Sanchez wrote:

Brainage wrote:

Two words: Brain + damage. BOOM SO CREATIVE IKR

hmm. I thought that you were going for Brain Age, like the Nintendo DS games

I hate it when people think that's where my name originated from
Fortunately, most salty 12yro Minecraft kids make disability jokes about my name after they lose a fight, they obviously can see where the name originates from
Radiohead
I just thought it up + I love cats so much.
Jetpuffed
I looked at a bag of marshmallows and thought "hey, that's a pretty cool name."
Quibbly
Mine originated from me! No lie spent two hours at the screen to create an account on Minecraft trying to figure out a good name. Ended up with Quibbles. I still use that name but use Quibbly, Quibz, or McQuibbly (in order of availability) if Quibbles isn’t available. Apparently it’s an actual word too so there’s that.
Prunia
Just a cute character from Breath of the Wild, hadn't nothing better for now.
anneasparagus
I just had asparagus for lunch when I created my Twitter account... then here came a commonly used name "anne" that sounded good for me as if saying "an asparagus!" So almost all of my social media accounts use "anneasparagus"

~nothing much
Miraiichan
This shitty name is inspired by minecraft kms. When i was a child and had cracked vers. Every time i chose my rl name i see some chicken skin lo
But my new name (Mirai) came from spamming google translate
Li77L3
A few years ago, my sister had me take this quiz that tells me my Korean name. After the quiz, she said my name was, Bin Su Park. I really liked how it sounded, so I started using it for my accounts. It started with just BinSuPark, but then I had it shortened to, Binsu. There's also a different variation to my username, which is Bondy. My friend was typing my name in Discord, but it auto corrected to Bindy. So then he started calling me Bindy as a joke, but one day he accidentally typed Bondy. I liked how it sounded, so now my accounts consist of the usernames, Binsu & Bondy.
DaRKMaRoWaK
Well, I liked Marowaks, and it had to be a cool and interesting name, so... yeah.
ShySnek
So, the Snek part is because I find the snek meme adorable and also because I have a snake. The Shy part is because I'm rather shy.
Mackenzie
mine's from the tv series Lost Girl, which my fav character is named Mackenzie Malikov
raszka
A Polish tennis wta player
UnFocused
My dark past.
Nao Tomori
the worst anime ive ever watched ww
Stjpa

Nao Tomori wrote:

the worst anime ive ever watched ww
weeb

----

my russian uncle likes to call me Stjpa, which is the "russian version" of my actual name

in case anyone is wondering, it's pronoucned Sti-oppa with a strong emphasis on pp
Poggerz
-
Aelin
Throne Of Glass enough said
Meguro
From my Xbox Live account =)
BloodNova
ι'νє αℓωαуѕ вєєη ƒαѕ¢ιηαтє∂ ωιтн "вℓσσ∂" αη∂ "ѕρα¢є" ѕσ ι ¢σмвιηє∂ נυѕт тнє ωσя∂ "вℓσσ∂" ωιтн тнє ωσя∂ "ησνα" ωнι¢н ιѕ α ѕтαя тнαт ѕнσωѕ α ѕυ∂∂єη ιη¢яєαѕє ιη вяιgнтηєѕѕ 0ω0
bobbathan
It all started long, long ago when I had to name my character for a different game and was feeling too lazy to come up with something cool, so I just decided to come up with something completely average. At first, I wasn't sure whether or not I wanted to name my character Bob or Johnathan, so I just decided to combine the two and went with Bobbathan. Since then, Bobbathan has been my go-to username for almost everything.
Reva
I got my username from a visual novel I read and I was very fascinated by the name so I started using it in every forum and online games (If "Reva" is taken, I'd just go with "Revasence")
iiBeanzEatNiqa
Bαʂιƈαʅ ι ϝυƈƙιɳɠ ʅσʋҽ ҽαɳʂ αɳԃ ιƚʂ ʂσ υɳԋҽαʅƚԋ αƚ ƚԋσιʂ ρσιɳƚ. I ҽαƚ ιƚ 3 ƚιɱҽʂ α ԃα αɳԃ ιɱ ɳσƚ ʂυɾҽ ԋσɯ ƚσ ʂƚσρ.
The_Loli_Hunter
*Cough*
Pillwow
My Name was NierA2. The game Nier:Automata and Character A2

My current Name originated from a stream ive done on YouTube. No one believed me i played osu! on a pillow on a couch so they watched my stream. The pillow was a running gag that turned into my new username.
jak0b_old
can you guess? i'm curious.
Huzzah
My nick is from a game that i like very much, called Deponia. Every chapter starts with a music, and at the end of the song the scream: "Huzzah" and the name of the chapter. I think it's cool so i used here.
lirua
i forgot
anim
RaduAnim
Radu ~ Real name
Anim ~ Internet nickname / comming from anime but i delete the e.
Ron Weasley_old
So I thought of a Name and I came up with Klovne *mindblowing*
Akidene
I uhh

well i let my inner weeaboo decide for me.
preperation
I did a name snipe.

My old username was my fandom profile before it got disabled. DONT ASK WHY
Gengarr
I was 14 years old and i thought that this name was cool, how to waste a free nickname change.
victini
i thought it looked nice & cute.
D_Loomz

ki-ki-ya wrote:

i thought it looked nice & cute.
aww, thats a kawaii reason
FactoMan
I guess it was from when I was testing, the name of it was similar to Facto, so I just went with that and added 1335, then my Steam username came out as Facto Man, so I just went with FactoMan.
beachTurkey
both (or 3) of them are all from my youtube shitposts, I stuck with beach turkey because it sounded good
Jumps2Much
I played alot of cs back in the day and when i first started playing my friend who was a way higher rank then me just to jump and spray with a mac 10. so after a bit i decided to change my user to Jumps2Much. And even after my cs days i guess the name stuck
Dinomi
When I was six or seven, me and my siblings used to pretend to be fictional characters in a fantasy world.
I was a sand goblin and my sister had named him Dinomi.
I decided to stick with that name for all my online Aliases :)
Akazukin-MK2
When I registered in 2014 it was shortly after I watched the second season of YuruYuri and I love Akarin a lot so I wanted to use her as mascot for this account, she innocently loves her oneechan who also loves Akarin but with a "deeper" kind of love as you know if you watched the series. I thought it was funny, but I decided to not use her anymore since there're already so many players using Akarin and YY characters lol. I'll probably change name when I get osu supporter again.

Fun fact: the post above is the 1337th
cinnaronpa
Mine doesn't really have any sort of special meaning. I thought of two things I liked: cinnamon, and Danganronpa. So I just kind of mashed them together... to end up with cinnaronpa. I thought this sounded kind of nice, so I just went with it.
show more