forum

Hi

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vali
Well I just wanted to introduce myself to the forums.

I think I will continue to use these forums, since the people seem very friendly(hope I'm right)

All there is to say is that I'm new to osu! (1 week and a half)
If anyone that is good at osu! can give me tips on how to get better than I'd appreciate it.
Before you give tips, make sure to analyze my profile so you can evaluate what level of "skill" I'm currently at.
Cerulean Veyron
Welcome to the forums, Tatenashi!

osu! Is likely unexplainable for improvement tips. Just play a map, and you'll know your level C:
Topic Starter
Vali

Gray Veyron wrote:

osu! Is likely unexplainable for improvement tips. Just play a map, and you'll know your level C:

I figured it's the same as guitar hero, that the more you play for enjoyment, the more you start getting used to the speed.
The things you once though looked so fast are really really slow once you're good.
Is that the case?
Miunix
Welcome to osu! and welcome to the nice forums *coughs*

Have fun! :3
Cerulean Veyron

TatenashiS wrote:

Gray Veyron wrote:

I figured it's the same as guitar hero, that the more you play for enjoyment, the more you start getting used to the speed.
The things you once though looked so fast are really really slow once you're good.
Is that the case?
Yep, that's what I'm trying to say.

Play a million times > Enhance a million times :p
ggggggg >w<
Raisha Millenia
welcome to osu!forums :)
Vuelo Eluko
Welcome, keep in mind that a lot of beatmaps downloads have been taken down due to copyright recently, if you are unable to download a map you want on the osu! website, go here and use the searchbar at the top to find it instead.