forum

Hiya! New to this forum with 1799 pp... Going to do mapping

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Adol Christin
Hiya! I am activity123, call me act is fine. [wat the hell bad sense of making a good ID, but WHO CARES!

I am an undergraduate student in UK. Degree is EEE. About 2 years ago, my dorm friend recommended OSU! to me. Then, I fall in love with it.

I am a big fan of Falcom game. Ys series, Kiseki series and Zwei!! series, rly rly fun. Also, anime is my fish and chips. In OSU!, I prefer playing the songs between 120-200 BPM. No matter if it is anime songs or pop music, nice melody is the best!

Recently I am trying to do some mapping. It's an 195BPM 4- minutes instrument music. Find it rly rly hard to keep a flow just ok. Every 15 sec I have to test it to avoid any bad flow. About 10% work is done. My favorate mapper is Frostmoure. Not for other reason, but the sound setting is fantastic like, like, like whatever. Maybe for some of you guys his maps seem to be kind of too easy, but I rly love his sound setting.
Cerulean Veyron
Welcome to the forums... activity? What a nice name... o.o

Oh wow, Good Luck with your map (b^3^)b ~
Topic Starter
Adol Christin

Gray Veyron wrote:

Welcome to the forums... activity? What a nice name... o.o

Oh wow, Good Luck with your map (b^3^)b ~
Too lazy to think over a better name, lol

Anyway, thank you very much for encouragement (b€_€b)
Vuelo Eluko

activity123 wrote:

My favorate mapper is Frostmoure.
Good man. I'm a Fanzhen guy myself
Raisha Millenia
welcome to osu!forums :)
Topic Starter
Adol Christin

Riince wrote:

activity123 wrote:

My favorate mapper is Frostmoure.
Good man. I'm a Fanzhen guy myself
what does "Fanzhen guy" mean?
Topic Starter
Adol Christin

Ichara wrote:

welcome to osu!forums :)
Woo, thank you!
Vuelo Eluko
it means i really like Fanzhen0019 the mapper one of my favs, it says i made it but i just re-upload because he went emo and deleted ALL like 40 of his maps..
Kurogamii
wow, a intro 2 years after signing in
btw welcome
Topic Starter
Adol Christin

Riince wrote:

it means i really like Fanzhen0019 the mapper one of my favs, it says i made it but i just re-upload because he went emo and deleted ALL like 40 of his maps..
Just tried some of Fanzhen's map. Umm~~~ It's like something of novelty for me. Quite hard to handle in. But is fun :D