forum

Breaking Benjamin - So Cold

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alieax
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, March 21, 2008 at 9:33:35 PM

Artist: Breaking Benjamin
Title: So Cold
BPM: 138.52
Filesize: 4351kb
Play Time: 04:38
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (1.22 stars, 284 notes)
Download: Breaking Benjamin - So Cold
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Breaking benjamin, no comment =] [MY 2nd BEATMAP]
Extor
Hi there.

Timing is really off. You should try to adjust it better. If you have problems with it, post here and I'll try to find it for you.

The song has the volume low, try to increse it with some editing program or something, because I played it mostly by seeing the circles.

You need to use the distance snap function a lot, there isn't any spacing on the beatmap.

The beatmap lacks lots of sliders and whistles/finishes, try to add more variety with them.

Try to fix these issues (mainly the timing and the volume) and I'll check the beatmap again.

Cya!
Topic Starter
Alieax

Extor wrote:

Hi there.

Timing is really off. You should try to adjust it better. If you have problems with it, post here and I'll try to find it for you.

The song has the volume low, try to increse it with some editing program or something, because I played it mostly by seeing the circles.

You need to use the distance snap function a lot, there isn't any spacing on the beatmap.

The beatmap lacks lots of sliders and whistles/finishes, try to add more variety with them.

Try to fix these issues (mainly the timing and the volume) and I'll check the beatmap again.

Cya!
Roger! i'll try my best to fix these problems, and also, for the volume, i realised that but don't have a solution for it, Sorry! =P
Extor
I'm not very used to sound editing, but maybe someone can pop in here and recommend us something to increase the volume of it.

I'm looking forward the next update. =D
Topic Starter
Alieax

Extor wrote:

I'm not very used to sound editing, but maybe someone can pop in here and recommend us something to increase the volume of it.

I'm looking forward the next update. =D
lol, thank you for pointing out the errors in my beatmap also, and ill try my best to find a sound editor! =]
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.