forum

Looking for mice

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
C L Z
I'm currently using a IME 1.1 was from Razer Deathadder that died and Taipan that i replaced with ime ~
razer deathadder was a good mice, but i want to try something else
thinking Steelseries Kana V2 or a Zowie AM? or FK? help please
don't like the mouse keys of ime 1.1 :( ~ i miss my DA XD ~
[Bystander]
Sounds like you liked your old Deathadder. Why not get a new one?

Logitech G400s
Logitech G402 (Brand New Model Ships August 28, 2014 from Amazon)
SteelSeries Rival
Corsair M65
Topic Starter
C L Z
i'll need to change my grip again o_o if i buy another DA xD...
i'll look into those mices too ty. :)
DeletedUser_3905941
You should look into getting a mouse with the same shape as the deathadder, or just get another deathadder.
The steelseries kana and zowie FK are both smaller than these mice, it could take a while to get used to them.
However, you should look at the Zowie EC eVo range, the shape would suit you best and the sensor is currently one of the best you can find.
NixXSkate

NixXSkate wrote:

As far as mice with perfect/near perfect sensors, the best choices for mouse only are:

Heavy/Big mice (good for stability while clicking):
Microsoft IME3.0- The standard among most asians, used by Change, Shizuru, Lemonwater, Pyonta, etc., 400 DPI, be sure to overclock
Razer DeathAdder (Black)- Most stable DeathAdder IMO, some might not like how the buttons don't bottom out though.

Normal Size mice:
Microsoft Intellimouse 1.1a- 400 DPI, be sure to overclock
Mionix Avior 7000- Pretty low lift-off, can go up to 7000 DPI with the new Avago sensor (probably has smoothing really high DPIs)
Roccat Pure Kone Optical- No complains tbh
MAYBE CM Storm Alcor- Similar to IME3.0 shape but smaller, but never tried this mouse out yet.
MAYBE Roccat Savu- Low control speed.

Small mice:
CM Storm Spawn- Low positioned sensor
CM Storm Recon- Unbalanced (much heavier toward the bottom), but very well made buttons.
MAYBE Logitech G100S- Not a perfect sensor like the rest on the list, but very close.

Other good mice I would NOT recommend for mouse ONLY:
Razer Abyssus- Razer quality, spongy buttons
Microsoft WMO 1.1a- 400 DPI, stiff buttons (or maybe it's just mine...)
Logitech G400/G400S- Great mouse but the shape and buttons aren't well suited for mouse only.
Mionix Naos 7000- Comfy, but poor grip for precision aiming.
Zowie FK/AM/EC/EC2- Very low liftoff, weak mouse buttons, would not recommend Zowie mice for osu!, more for fps games.

Mice with perfect sensors I'm unsure about:
Razer Krait, Steelseries Rival/Kana V2, Corsair M45, Mad Catz R.A.T. 3 Optical, Logitech G402/G502
byfar
Steelseries sensei raw is pretty good for larger hands, and its a laser mouse

Not sure if rival (optical) or sensei (laser) is better tho
B1rd
stay away from Steelseries and laser mice.
byfar
I actually have it and it works fine. The tracking is superb actually,
My Angel Gordon
I've heard very good things about the Zowie FK1
NixXSkate

hellopppp wrote:

Used it, bad for osu! for reasons I previously stated.
I've used over 10 mice for osu!, I think my opinion means something.
Topic Starter
C L Z
thanks for the replies! <3

NixXSkate wrote:

NixXSkate wrote:

As far as mice with perfect/near perfect sensors, the best choices for mouse only are:

Heavy/Big mice (good for stability while clicking):
Microsoft IME3.0- The standard among most asians, used by Change, Shizuru, Lemonwater, Pyonta, etc., 400 DPI, be sure to overclock
Razer DeathAdder (Black)- Most stable DeathAdder IMO, some might not like how the buttons don't bottom out though.

Normal Size mice:
Mionix Avior 7000- Pretty low lift-off, can go up to 7000 DPI with the new Avago sensor (probably has smoothing really high DPIs)
Roccat Pure Kone Optical- No complains tbh
MAYBE CM Storm Alcor- Similar to IME3.0 shape but smaller, but never tried this mouse out yet.
MAYBE Roccat Savu- Low control speed.

Small mice:
CM Storm Spawn- Low positioned sensor
CM Storm Recon- Unbalanced (much heavier toward the bottom), but very well made buttons.
MAYBE Logitech G100S- Not a perfect sensor like the rest on the list, but very close.

Other good mice I would NOT recommend for mouse ONLY:
Razer Abyssus- Razer quality, spongy buttons
Logitech G400/G400S- Great mouse but the shape and buttons aren't well suited for mouse only.
Mionix Naos 7000- Comfy, but poor grip for precision aiming.
Zowie FK/AM/EC/EC2- Very low liftoff, weak mouse buttons, would not recommend Zowie mice for osu!, more for fps games.

Mice with perfect sensors I'm unsure about:
Razer Krait, Steelseries Rival/Kana V2, Corsair M45, Mad Catz R.A.T. 3 Optical, Logitech G402/G502

NixXSkate wrote:

they are really stiff
i feel the same with the imo 1.1 don't know y :<

They Say Kana V2 has the same lift off distance as deathadder 2013 which is fixable with a tape
which i don't know how it works? maybe it affects fps games O_o ~ ( the liftoff distance)
and i play some fps and rts too XD (cs:go / SC2)

Logitech G400/G400S - - the more i look at this mice my face gets pained when i think i'm gonna mouse only lol
Mionix/Roccat - - rare/hard to find here :(

mine won't overclock for some reasons, it always says installed failed -_-,
right now i'm thinking between a Deathadder 2013 and a Kana v2(since it's shaped like 1.1a and i'm using it haha)
i'll try to find IME 3.0 and the cm storm alcor i'll try to check some info too
and yeah i'm staying away from laser mice, i really feel the acceleration when i keep lowering my dpi specially at 300 -_-( or i just suck really bad -_-)

NixXSkate wrote:

hellopppp wrote:

Used it, bad for osu! for reasons I previously stated.
I've used over 10 mice for osu!, I think my opinion means something.
oh.. luckily i have yet to order one, because i've seen reviews about the zowie mices that it's really great except for some mice cords
iderekmc
get the razer chroma
Topic Starter
C L Z
thanks for suggestions

i think i'll be getting the kana v2,
:> ~ since it doesn't have any problems probably? haha
except for the high LOD :> which is fixable by tape if i play fps or something XD