forum

Hello fellow players and music lovers!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NeonFX
I started playing osu! about a month ago when i unexpectedly clicked a youtube link to a video. After just playing for a few days, I came to realize that this game was something I could not put down. I quickly became addicted and even find myself daydreaming about osu!

I am a high school student in Canada and I love both sports, music, and anime. I play lots of basketball and have been practising hard to become better despite my height ( i am only 5'4 T^T) My friends all think I am strange because I prefer Jpop, vocaloid, and anime music over the western music but I have finally found a place for people like myself on this forum and game :) I am definitely a secret otaku! I do get embarassed when people start questioning me in public why i like anime 0///0 But when i meet fellow otakus, my other side opens up!

I am a friendly person and love to chat so don't hesitate to talk to me or friend me :) Best wished to everyone and hope to see you guys in game! ^^
Nutella
Welcome to hell... ehm.. I mean osu! and the forums. Hope you have a great time on osu! and the forums.
Raisha Millenia
welcome to osu! forums~ have fun here
Kazutakee
Hello NeonFX
It's great to have a fellow otaku! ^^
Add me and I'll add you, then we can chat \:D/
(Prepare for random messages that opens discussions ( o w o)b )
Welcome to osu! and hope you have a nice time! ;)
Gumpy
Welcome to what will steal your life and the forum.
gregest
Welcome to hell,once you're here,you CAN'T LEAVE!.....have fun :)
Raiken-
Daydreaming? Wow, That's.... cool. I guess
well, Welcome to the forum and feel free to discuss anything with us here.
Miunix
I may be a bit too late to say welcome since i was silenced ;_;

Welcome to the forums! :3
And
Welcome to osu! :3
Topic Starter
NeonFX
Thank you everyone for giving me a warm welcome! I have come to realize it now..... osu! Is too addictive! It's a trap >.<
My life = eat + school + osu + anime + ( everything else ) xD
Miunix

NeonFX wrote:

Thank you everyone for giving me a warm welcome! I have come to realize it now..... osu! Is too addictive! It's a trap >.<
My life = eat + school + osu + anime + ( everything else ) xD
No, osu! is just hell (for me it is lol)

I can't stop playing though ._.