forum

Tablet Problem Huion H420

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GrEeNeXoTiC
Hello,

I bought myself the Huion H420 to play osu! with it.
I wanted to change the sensibility of it if u try to change it in osu itself its bugging around and the cursor is only hanging around on the right side of the screen and u cant control it so i tried to change the sensibility in the software that came with the Huion H420 well i cannot find where i can change it in the software cause many buttons which u can see in the Handguide arent implemented in my driver software dont know why Maybe some of u guys can tell me where i can change the sensibility in the software

Thanks,

Green
Dawgy
You can visit Huion's website in order to download the appropriate driver software for this tablet to adjust your sensitivity/coverage settings accordingly. Alternatively, I'm not sure if the drivers on their website work, so you might have to do some searching around. If they don't, I can upload the ones that I downloaded when I get home from work (I distinctly remember struggling with these drivers for some reason).

I personally play Fullscreen 1920 x 1080 on full tablet area since the tablet itself is so small as it is.
Gumpy
Use the CD you got with the Tablet.
- Marco -