forum

Hitomi Yaida - Over the distance

posted
Total Posts
show more
eirrol
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
mattyu007

Echo49 wrote:

We need custom sounds for each part of a slider *looks at peppy*
Lol, it's not different part of the slider, it's different sliders in the same section..... :)
*also looks at peppy*

Frost wrote:

So when is the song gonna be ranked?
Soon? o.O

eirrol wrote:

I'll download this later!
Thanks! :lol:
peppy
Offset 2578? +30ms for all offsets?
Topic Starter
mattyu007
huh :shock:
machol30
Oh! this beatmap is fantastic!! It's one of the best I've seen so far! This was my favorite from Ouendan1, though your heart-shape at the end seems a bit sloppy. Other than that, it's perfect!!! This definitely goes into my top 5 favorites! :D

Great job! ;)
awp
Mentioned the slider at the end. Move vertex four down a bit, verticies 3 and 5 inward a bit. Apart from that, try to either increase the volume of the song or decrease the volume of the sound effects (or a combination of both) because right now the sounds are overpowering the song.

However, this is by far the best use of a custom sampleset I've come across to date.

Looking at the rest of the map it seems pretty spot on. I can't judge whether or not it's an "authentic" remake (I'll leave that to the people with Ouendan1 on hand) but it's a damn fine beatmap on all difficulties.
awp
bubbled
EiJi
I'm impressed. Only thing keeping me from ranking this is the Insane mode.

It's an exact replica, just with beefed up difficulty. Not cool in my book.
LuigiHann

EiJi wrote:

It's an exact replica of the Ouendan version
Fixed that for you :P
EiJi
Oh...hmm... Well, in that case, since this is intended to be like that of Ouendan, and I've never played it, I will retract my bubble. Just pretend I never modded this.
awp
Well I myself can't attest to the authenticity of the beatmap (without a bit of effort, I do have Ouendan1 somewhere) that isn't really up to us to scrutinize. If it's a good map, it's a good map and if you think it's rankable it's rankable, yes? To earn the Tag of Authenticity, we can leave it to the pros. It can be given the Tag of Authenticity after it's ranked and enjoyed by thousands anyhow, right?
Topic Starter
mattyu007

EiJi wrote:

It's an exact replica, just with beefed up difficulty. Not cool in my book.
is it STILL too hard? o.O I already adjusted the difficulty and beat size once before....
James
U U UWA UWA~
Oh wrong song.
<3
Topic Starter
mattyu007
YAY! It's ranked! ^^
James
Yes, and go fix your map on beatmap help, I like that one.
Slain087
Did you, by any chance, use this in making this beatmap? Either way, it's excellent.
Topic Starter
mattyu007
nope, i did insane by memory, hard by rotating insane 180 and then used a DS to do normal and easy ^^
But that is a good video! :D
Topic Starter
mattyu007
Larto
Offset: +52
[deleted user]
Archive with beatmap seems to be damaged. Could somebody check?
Topic Starter
mattyu007
Yep, it appears to be broken. Let me see what I can do / ask someone to help
LuigiHann
Fixed maybe? let me know
Trash Boat
unbelievable! both the story and the song are amazing! however, here´s a question: In Ouendan DS, what does the sign at the start of the song means, when that man is going down the stairs of heaven(they put that sign instead of countdown)?