forum

Climbing the Ranks (My osu! improvement record)

posted
Total Posts
show more
sayonara_sekai
subscribed
Mystrian_old
give mouse some appreciation. Seems like every "I wanna be good" thread has OP playin tablet.
timemon

Mystrian wrote:

give mouse some appreciation. Seems like every "I wanna be good" thread has OP playin tablet.
tablet doesn't make you instantly good.
I use mouse. pls gimme pp.
YukinoDesuDesu

timemon wrote:

Mystrian wrote:

correct it doesnt make you just any good, it makes you insta cookiezi
f i z i k
when does this stop aaaaaaaaaaaah
[-Cloud-]
yay, some people more please.
tryaway
Buys tablet.
Instant 360 bpm streaming
Yakuyan
Mouse is beast :lol: Nice improvement. Took me literally a long while till I was able to play Gigantic O.T.N :(
Bauxe
Yes another blog!
kisata
can we not do this again please
GoldenWolf
Here we go again!

apaffy wrote:

can we not do this again please
can we do this more please*
sangu

XPJ38 wrote:

Not in the forums please, forums aren't blogs. Keep track of your records in your userpage, it is made for that.
Please.
(Quote source: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/3321134)
Ichi
Good play man, i don´t ever think i could do that at 40k, congratz.

About the blog...

just no.
Granger
Another one of these? Really... ._.

Blog section (just like the surveys section) when?
Varetyr
Okay. I don't mean to be rude, but your topic won't work, nor even be allowed for several reasons :
  1. Your topic isn't original, and the original idea hasn't been used for a really long period yet. Actually Woob is still working on it. Therefore, it would be quite inconvenient to do it too, it would be the same as an overused joke, and nobody likes overused jokes.
  2. You didn't even set a particular objective, this is literally a thread to show everyone your improvement, without bringing anything else.
  3. As XPJ said on that previous locked thread, forums aren't blogs.

Now this is just my opinion, but because of those points, and especially the first one, I think it's a bad idea to start that kind of thread.

To end on a high note ;

Ichi wrote:

Indeed that was pretty good I must say ~
I Give Up
Congrats on the 104pp play at rank 40k.

Mystrian wrote:

Mouse users too humble to showcase dem mechanics.
Vuelo Eluko

Ichi wrote:

About the blog...

just no.
yeah that is a pretty impressive play, i think my best run on that i got a month or 2 ago in a multiplayer and only a 577 combo.. i'd be hard pressed to FC that...
tryaway
Really nice o.t.n play.
Even better than mine
deletemyaccount
Thanks for sharing!
Mystrian_old

timemon wrote:

Mystrian wrote:

YOU want pp, not me correct?
Topic Starter
Falling Snow

Varetyr wrote:

Okay. I don't mean to be rude, but your topic won't work, nor even be allowed for several reasons :
  1. Your topic isn't original, and the original idea hasn't been used for a really long period yet. Actually Woob is still working on it. Therefore, it would be quite inconvenient to do it too, it would be the same as an overused joke, and nobody likes overused jokes.
  2. You didn't even set a particular objective, this is literally a thread to show everyone your improvement, without bringing anything else.
  3. As XPJ said on that previous locked thread, forums aren't blogs.

Now this is just my opinion, but because of those points, and especially the first one, I think it's a bad idea to start that kind of thread.

To end on a high note ;

Ichi wrote:

Indeed that was pretty good I must say ~
You sir, do make some good points, and I appreciate it for this reason, and that is that unlike the other people who said this was a bad idea (not bashing you guys, I do appreciate what you've said) you explained it. You were also quite respectful about it unlike how other people can be on the internet. I'll let this sit here and think about it. If I agree with what you say, which I probably will, then I'll discontinue it or move it to a different website (maybe tumblr or something I dunno)

Also thanks to anyone who said nice things about by O.T.N score. ^^
Noobsicle
you could always post your progress in woobowiz's thread

i mean he did say this in his original post:

Woobowiz wrote:

Note how I state that it's THE road, not my road.

Everyone else is welcome to share their progress too! We can all make it there together!
Topic Starter
Falling Snow

Noobsicle wrote:

Woobowiz wrote:

Everyone else is welcome to share their progress too! We can all make it there together!
If I get a run I'm really proud of (maybe like a good run on Mythologia's End like I've been trying for) then I'll post it there. Thanks ^^

Also....

Quoteception
Vuelo Eluko

Noobsicle wrote:

Woobowiz wrote:

i always thought that was silly seeing as how much they'd take a backseat in his thread.