forum

Hey guys ^-^

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
knuckles352
Hey all, I've actually been playing this game for a bit now, and only just found out about the forums so I thought I'd introduce myself :D
I'm an 18 year old who comes from England, and I play way too many video games! I also enjoy anime and manga like most of you here ^-^
My favourite video games include metal gear solid, forza motorsport and final fantasy. I enjoy watching slice of life anime (k-on mostly) and anything supernatural (haruhi suzumiya, another) so umm how are you guys then :D
Cerulean Veyron
Welcome to the forums, knuckle!

Not really fine, osu is lacked of Anime crap maps ;n;
Topic Starter
knuckles352

Gray Veyron wrote:

Welcome to the forums, knuckle!

Not really fine, osu is lacked of Anime crap maps ;n;
DothThouHoist

knuckles352 wrote:

Hey all, I've actually been playing this game for a bit now, and only just found out about the forums so I thought I'd introduce myself :D
I'm an 18 year old who comes from England, and I play way too many video games! I also enjoy anime and manga like most of you here ^-^
My favourite video games include metal gear solid, forza motorsport and final fantasy. I enjoy watching slice of life anime (k-on mostly) and anything supernatural (haruhi suzumiya, another) so umm how are you guys then :D
Hi, welcome to the forums :) hope you have a nice experience here! I also like animes like K-On, or Super sonico, Kagerou Days (mekaku city actors),Hamatora... And the like, oh and i'm fine thanks :D
Miunix
OhmyOhMyGawd
Dat avatar <3

Welcome to the forum's btw :3
qtlemon_old
Welcome to the forum! :3
Topic Starter
knuckles352
Thanks everyone ^-^