forum

Who's living in japan here? I have a question.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ShoutaKazehaya
Can you adopt me? *puppy eyes*
(lol)
I mean, can someone help me when the day I'll go to Japan?
Like, what do I need to know first or something like that. Im planning to live there in the future. :D

after a few years though XD
Fushu_old
what does this has to do with Otaku things
Raiken-
go befriend some japanese from social media or else, you can be adopted a visitor or guest in their house for awhile when you go to japan, for a trip or something.
Ceph23
Just a suggestion

Learn the language
Topic Starter
ShoutaKazehaya

Fushu wrote:

what does this has to do with Otaku things
Otaku's country is Japan(for me at the very least) It is where most of us gather there in one place. I think? XD
Topic Starter
ShoutaKazehaya

Ceph23 wrote:

Just a suggestion

Learn the language
I am now studying it @.@
Navizel
"Otaku's country"

o god
Topic Starter
ShoutaKazehaya

Otamegartist wrote:

go befriend some japanese from social media or else, you can be adopted a visitor or guest in their house for awhile when you go to japan, for a trip or something.
But im planning to stay there fo good. XD
I'll just be a pain in the ass if I do that. =_=
Topic Starter
ShoutaKazehaya

Navizel wrote:

"Otaku's country"

o god
and Akihabara is called "Otaku's Paradise" :D
Bweh
http://www.japan-activator.com

Just edit your post; don't post consecutively just to reply to a single post each.
Topic Starter
ShoutaKazehaya

Brian OA wrote:

http://www.japan-activator.com

Just edit your post; don't post consecutively just to reply to a single post each.
I dont know how e.e
Newbie desu kara --,
Navizel
Just a reminder that the word otaku is not a good way to describe your fondness of anime. Trust me, it will help you in Japan.

https://facebook.com/KimoiOtaku?_rdr <- some page created by japanese people.

Also, Japan is not all about anime and manga. It would be a waste if your only purpose for living in Japan is anime, in my opinion.
NicoNicoNiii
I think you could post at the Japanese forum for better feedback as there is not even a single answer from a japanese here.
AutoMedic

Ceph23 wrote:

Just a suggestion

Learn the language
Dont, you'll turn into a weeb

using the language for income doesn't count
OsuMe65
Akihabara. Nothing else.
Topic Starter
ShoutaKazehaya
AKIHABARA. NOTHING ELSE \m/

ALSO, I already know that otaku's in Japan are treated like really a geek or the most unusual person I guess or rather, for Japanese people they are called weird. I only want to go there because of FIRST, AKIHABARA :D and second for their culture. I reaaaallly love their culture. its so lively and fun. adn also, to be updated of the latest manga and anime fufufu. I want to read and watch manga and anime without translations too. *w*)/

I want that dream to become reality. XD
Lewder
I'm going to be the one to break your delusion.
Anime does not provide an accurate representation of Japan, neither does manga and nor do video games. I suggest you actually research their culture beyond these three sources.
OsuMe65
Speaking of their culture, the modern one is Tokyo. For classical Japan, it's Kyoto (correct me if i'm wrong. I barely remember something)
UnderminE
Suddenly this place is like OT
Topic Starter
ShoutaKazehaya
I already know whats the reality from my expectations that's why I really research about it and found out another great thing.

Japan is a great place to unwind or relax (for me). People just ignore each other (most of them do that) and thats really relaxing. Ugh. it reminds me of my life here, just want some peace and play games and do personal stuffs. Maybe Kyoto would be a good place.

UnderminE wrote:

whats OT? :o

Lewder wrote:

I'm going to be the one to break your delusion.
Anime does not provide an accurate representation of Japan, neither does manga and nor do video games. I suggest you actually research their culture beyond these three sources.
thanks for sharing your thoughts. I appreciate it. Its rare for anyone to know those. I forgot to mention that I knew it already. Now, it might be an aye opener for them. haha
deadbeat

Navizel wrote:

Just a reminder that the word otaku is not a good way to describe your fondness of anime. Trust me, it will help you in Japan.

https://facebook.com/KimoiOtaku?_rdr <- some page created by japanese people.

Also, Japan is not all about anime and manga. It would be a waste if your only purpose for living in Japan is anime, in my opinion.
this pretty much sums up this thread. i've been to japan. if you only look at one small aspect of what japan has to offer, you'll miss out on a LOT of things.

OsuMe65 wrote:

Akihabara. Nothing else.
no...just no

UnderminE wrote:

yeah...this thread is kinda looking like it sadly :<

i'm just gonna end this here cause this is just gonna go around in circles from here on. if you really wanna go to japan, i'd suggest a better mind set than anime and manga central. Japan is amazing in a lot of ways and i suggest you research more about japan before going