I'm back! Fixed the NC in ''Intermedio'' and increased the AR to 7.5 in Dificil.
Updated and ready for mods again!
Updated and ready for mods again!
For people who are concerned about the 1.0x and 0.6x spacing changes in the Intermedio difficulty, it should be fine. Xanandra used the changes throughout the map consistently so there should be no confusion here. The BPM is low enough and the patterns are definitely clear enough for players to be able to discern between them. It offers a logical step up in the difficulty from the Facil.Okay , I learned a new
AIMod: Variable distance is unrankable. Fix it!
00:19:565 (2,1) - = 1.0x
00:20:954 (1,2) - 0.60x
00:25:398 (1,2) - 0.60
Please use 1.0x distance snap.
00:27:620 (1,2,1,2,1,2) -
Please, read Lust's post for this
Rhythm is very tricky...
[*]00:27:620 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Why don't follow the guitar? My idea: http://puu.sh/exouB/bf189ccb86.jpg Use this similar.
Hard to understand your screenshot since I dont have a base to compare your screen with current, as in, the screenshot doesnt provide the time. Anyways, I really like the way it is currently, so most probably there will be no changes.
[*]02:10:954 (2,3,4,1) - Timeline: http://puu.sh/exoQ9/bcc456164e.jpg A little of vocal?
Complaining about tricky rhythms and yet your suggesting me to make it even more complicated by suddenly following vocals...
Ok, main problem the variable distance.
Hello ~ from queueThanks for the mods!
[list][*]this diff have use same time point line with Dificil diff , many of them are unnecessary
[*]00:28:448 - useless green line in this diff.
[*]00:29:009 - ^
[*]00:36:232 - ^
[*]00:36:509 - ^
Check if they are all use.
I have already said it before, I'm very sloppy, and honestly, the extra green lines is not gonna cause ANY problem at all to the map, problem my occur while I'm trying to delete them, and while doing so make a mistake, and if I do a mistake, then a problem MIGHT actually happen, so I guess it's better not to do this, unless of course, someone that is very careful does for me
Good luck ~!
Hello, from my Modding Queue. Sorry, my english is horrible. It's only ideas! Hey.Oh well, thanks for modding but seriously the next time check mapper style before to do a mod. It looks like you wanted to force your mapping style into my map, most of the things you suggested me doesn't fit with my style or plays really poor (like the 1/3 you suggested me).
This song slow, AR7 better, because the objects is not dense. Used 7.5 for that reason I suppose xD. A lot of players will play this with DT due to the density of the map, and 7.5 fits better with that mode plus it doesn't work bad without modes either, so I'll leave it as it is.
- 00:40:815 - Put circle here. Strange, and deficient if there is no circle here. Please, emphasize the voice. There isn't any strong sound in this tick and in this particular pattern drums sounds higher in my opinion, so nope.
- 00:41:694 - 00:41:880 - Hmm. Make a 1/3 parts here. Let little variety. Put circles here: 00:41:694 - 00:41:880 - remove reverse from 00:41:787 (3) - slider, and move this slider here: 00:42:065 - Sincerely plays horrible to me :/. I prefer to keep this mix between vocals/guitar that provides a better gameplay.
Timeline example: http://puu.sh/exfip/0e48d4995a.jpg
- 00:42:620 (6) - Same as. Make a 1/3 parts here. Change this slider end here: 00:42:991 - , and put circle here: 00:43:176 - A little of vocal. Timeline: http://puu.sh/exfvp/edc0242dd1.jpg This one sounds better but still weird for me during the gameplay.
- 00:45:954 (3,4) - Vocal killer. The vocal more pronounced: Put circle here: 00:45:954 - , and put 1/1 slider here: 00:46:232 - Timeline: http://puu.sh/exfN5/9e3ef237e3.jpg I think use my suggestion. Fixed this one.
- 00:54:843 (3,4,5,6,7) - I think this part little boring. There is opportunity! Follow the vocal: http://puu.sh/exgl3/559863f6ba.jpg This is 1/3 and 1/2 part! Take advantage of! I prefer to keep that in this way, it provides a good mix between vocals/guitar, it looks like you only follow vocals in your maps but I'm not that kind of mappers. Those 1/3 plays terrible in my personal point of view, and maybe is just this a personal like but since this is my map I'll do what I like, this map was also testplayed by others and the didn't argue about those 1/3, so yeah, prefer to don't touch them.
- 01:05:954 (5) - I think, two circle better fits the drums/guitar. Sure thing.
- 01:07:343 (1) - This reverse is not fit here. The vocal ends here: 01:07:898 - , the reverse slider is weird here. Please, remove reverse, and put circles here: 01:08:176 - 01:08:454 - Works for me, specially if you listen both guitar and vocals.
- 01:15:954 (8,1) - I think, follow the vocals. Put circle here: 01:15:954 - and put 1/1 slider here: 01:16:232 - Hmm.. I prefer to follow the instrumental here.
- 01:18:454 (5) - Same as 01:07:343 (1) - Remove reverse, and put circles here: 01:19:287 - 01:19:565 - I don't know what you're listening here, but this clearly said ''tris'' (in the first part of the slider) and ''te'' in the second part after the slider and this was what I tried to follow.
- 01:20:398 (7) - I think, two circle better fits the drums, ang guitars. If you don't like it: 01:19:843 (6) - =add once repeat (because vocal ends here 01:20:398 - ), and put circle here: 01:20:676 - Hmm.. I don't think so.
- 01:22:620 (3) - Hey, bit monotonous. Please, follow the vocal! Remove this slider, put circles here: 01:22:620 - 01:22:898 - 01:23:037 - Definetly I prefer to follow the instrumental here :/
- 01:34:009 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - This part little vocal killer. Please, use this similar: http://puu.sh/exiLJ/961d8ab537.jpg (Timeline) Not exactly but I did something similar here.
- 01:40:815 - Missing circle. Put it here. Seriously you have to see what I'm trying to follow. In all these points where you suggested me to add a note I'm not trying to follow anything of this, plus they sound weird to me. What I tried to follow is that sound in the instrumental, and I emphasized it with those double finisher.
- 02:07:065 - to 02:09:843 - : Idea : http://puu.sh/exjAj/17083d350a.jpg I tried to follow the vocals. This is following the instrumental in a proper way if you ask me, notice I'm not that kind of mappers that focus on following just vocals. Specially in this song where vocals are not ''constant'', if I would do that the map would play really weird.
- 02:18:176 (9) - Delete slider, put circle here: 02:18:176 - move this 02:18:732 (1) - slider here: 02:18:454 - and change this 1/1 slider ends here: 02:18:870 - . Put circle here: 02:19:287 - It's better fits the vocals. Keeping this as well.
- 02:19:287 - to 02:20:398 - Make 1/3 part, follow the vocal. Timeline: http://puu.sh/exkej/1071349b8e.jpg This is good here. Really! Sorry for this words, but these 1/3 sucks for me. That kind of mixes between 1/3 and 1/2 plays really bad in my personal point of view, I've done something you are telling me in this map but it's not exactly the same because I used 1/3 in chorus and 1/2 in the rest not mixing it in the same pattern. I repeat this again, I'm not that kind of mappers that follow only vocals, and the vocals in this song doesn't go in a constant way, that's why I decided to use other things in the music, to make the map better in terms of gameplay.
- 02:21:509 (8) - One circle better here: 02:21:509 - anmd create 1/1 slider here: 02:21:787 - As you can notice, I'm following drums here, so nope.
- 02:28:037 - Missing circle I'm following the guitar here.
- 02:34:843 (7) - Two circle better fits the drums/gitar. Hmm.. I don't think so.
- 02:37:065 (2,3,4) - Current concepts is not fit here. Replace it! Circle -> Circle -> Slider. Better fits the vocals, and drums. Timeline: http://puu.sh/exkJD/076af9c0c2.jpg I don't agree with you in this point, personally this is following the guitar in a good way.
- 02:49:009 (9) - Change slider end here: 02:49:287 - because this vocal ends here, and put circle here: 02:49:565 - Definetly not, this slider is providing a great mix (in my opinion ofc) between instrumental and vocal. You can notice vocal ends exactly in 02:49:565 - where ''that sound'' in the instrumental appear.
- 02:51:509 (3) - Circle is better here: 02:51:509 - and put circles here: 02:51:787 - 02:51:926 - no thanks.
- 03:02:898 (1,2) - Vocal killer. Remove reverse from 03:02:898 (1) - slider, put circle here: 03:03:732 - and 1/1 slider here: 03:04:009 - or 1/2 sliders here: 03:04:009 - 03:04:565 - Fixed in a similar way, but following my criteria.
- 03:06:787 (8) - Vocal fix: This 1/1 slider not fit here. Change slider end here: 03:07:065 - and put circles here: 03:07:343 - 03:07:482 - Fit for me, as I explained before.
- 03:09:287 (3) - Vocal: Circle better here: 03:09:287 - , and put circles here: 03:09:565 - 03:09:704 - nope, explained before.
- 03:38:454 (8,1,2) - I think, use 1/2 sliders here: 03:38:454 - 03:39:009 - . Better fits the vocal!
- 03:42:898 (8,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Please, follow the vocal. Current conception is not good. Use similar: http://puu.sh/exm1l/85222b2229.jpg
- 03:56:232 (1,2,3) - Same as: 03:02:898 (1,2) - Vocal killer. Please, follow the vocal.
- 03:59:843 (5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Vocal... Timeline example: 03:56:232 - to 04:00:676 - : http://puu.sh/exmvV/ba2b45f066.jpg 04:01:232 - to 04:04:843 - : http://puu.sh/exmAl/de4f0256f3.jpg
Ok. Why ignore the vocals? I think enjoyable, if you not only focuses on the drums. This is hard difficulty, not "hard normal", and BPM is slow.
OK sufficiently easy. Good, no idea.
Hello ~ from queue Hey!Thanks![Dificil]
- 00:38:176(6) - suggest to set this slider straight , will better look with (5) in my veiw. Hmm.. looks good for me, I'll keep it for now.
- 01:30:676(2,3,4,5) - try to set this a pentagon with (1)'s slider end ? like: Nice one, fixed.
I think it's more beautiful in veiw , also it's easy to keep your (5) on center line and (6)'s place symmetry with (4)
- 01:32:620(6) - 01:32:620(6) - you let 01:33:176 -'s beat to be empty , so may be set this slider to 2 note will have better play effect , like same you do at 02:43:732(7,8) - I think. Vocals stop considerably, so having no objects is the best thing in my personal point of view.
- 02:34:843(7) - Bend this slider down will be good look with (8) in my view. Sure, I did something here.
- 02:40:676(5,1) - spacing uncentralized here ? check if is mistake. This was intentional, I wanted to emphasized the start of the chorus with a little spacing change.
- 03:01:509(7) - ^ Fixed this one.
- 03:14:287 - 03:16:509 - why leave this part empty ? don't consider to map it like previously similar part ? ---> 01:45:398 - Not really because drums sound lower than the previous part and I think this rhythmical break gives a better effect.
- 03:40:676(5) - little nazi , try to move this right to x:252|y:340 to be better blanket okie.
- 03:51:509(10,1) - little nazi , try to set (1)'s slider's end at x:236|y:76 , more parallel with (10) hmm.. k
what language this song use? I just feel some interest about this :3
I'm few to listen song genre like this , but it's great relaxed song Is a spanish song, and yeah is really relaxing c:
Good luck ~!
#queueThanks a lot nyally!
- kiai is not consistent in the diffs At least they are consistent in my difficultie, and this is the important imo. Anyway, let see what Xanandra says about this.
- 01:15:954 (8) - what about to change the flow like this? Sure, I did something similar
- 02:44:287 - :/ missing circle hre add one >3< Not really, as I said in other mod response the vocals stop considerably, so this empty place is the best if you ask me.
- 03:06:787 (8) - ctrl+g Hmm.. I think I've changed that before but oh well, done.
perfect map <3 good luck
#queueThanks for looking at it!
- kiai is not consistent in the diffs
I just moved it 1/2 earlier so it wouldnt start in the middle of a slider.
- 00:18:454 (1) - why are you starting 1/2 before the others diff?
On a more serious note though, considering how Ive been following the rhythm, starting it 1/2 earlier just seems more consistent with the rest of my diff.
- 00:19:565 (2,1) - personally i don't like this flow why don't you try to give another shape to 00:19:565 (2) - to have a better flow for the next object?
Unfortunately, this is something that I seem to disagree with the majority of other mappers as in they say this flow is pretty unnatural, while I say that it is perfectly good
- 00:44:842 (4,1,2) - i explain everything with the immage:
Sorry, not exactly sure what you mean even with the image...
the flow is not good here
perfect map <3 good luck
- 00:39:843 (2) - missing whistle, you have done pattern like in 02:08:732 (2), if you listen rhythm, they are repeat.
- 00:44:564 (3) - ^ same
Changed some whistles here and there, should be more consistent now
- 03:51:787 (T) - you don't wanna change time to in 03:52:065 ? to consistency other diff's ? and your pattern time kiai in 02:40:954
Oops, actually, I changed kiai start of 02:40:954 because I dont believe in starting kiai in the middle of a slider
- 04:07:343 (1) - dunno why you put NC, because other pattern like in 03:51:787 (1,2,3,4,5), 03:56:232 (1,2,3) and more, you do put every NC is 3/1 but this in 04:07:343 (1) - is 2/1, remove NC
hiThanks a lot Pereira!
- 02:46:509 (3) - Missing Whistle in begin, I can see you have done pattern before and other diff, what i did explain in gameplay 00:49:843 (3) Fixed
- 03:04:287 (2) - ^ same also all diff's too Fixed and fixed the hitsounding in Dificil for consistency.
only this missing
- 00:23:176 (3) - this really need NC you should know this level is "Facil" I mean level easy
- 00:23:176 (3) - ^ same well, added more NCs at the beginning, and I think you mean 00:32:065 - (?).. You've repeated 00:23:176 - twice xDD
- 00:49:843 (3) - be honest, I'm confuse you style this diff, this is not NC, but if you listen this rhythm (vocal and beat) in 02:18:732 (1), that rhythm is same because the rhythm is repeat but in 02:18:732 (1) - is NC and in 00:49:843 (3) - is not nc why? missing? I just wanna make sure you style is "consistency" Oops, that was my fault. Fixed, and rechecked everything in case I've missed something like that in the whole difficulty, I think the comboing is correct now.
only NC is missing.
- 00:47:343 (1) - This no need NC, like you did pattern in 02:14:287 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) and more
- 00:52:065 (1) - ^ same Hmm.. k
- 03:50:954 (7) - this isn't should be NC ? you have done pattern before Hmm.. yeah, generally I emphasized drums with new combos, so this makes sense. Added.
The mapset look good, only some missing
Any question if you don't get it my english, pm me
Call me when you done, gonna put star
... I... didn't notice LOL, kill me pleasse
[*]00:23:176 (3) - ^ same well, added more NCs at the beginning, and I think you mean 00:32:065 - (?).. You've repeated 00:23:176 - twice xDD[/list]
only NC is missing.